Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handerton

Chatty Member
But Colleen had presented them as being real to root out the mole.
Exactly - it’s embarrassing for the paper and the source and you can’t print a story on the justification that “well somebody told us it was true”

Reactions: 2

JD-Morgan

I thought he had been out for years. Or maybe just me as he was in Boy George's musical almost 20 years ago so I maybe just assumed 🤣
I would never have guessed he was gay!

Probably because I've only ever seen him in The Fast & The Furious where he was all manly and tough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I know someone whose kids go to PQA, and Pauline turns up to their end of year performances and gives feedback (they are in London though so it could just be she lives locally, no idea if she goes to every PQA in the country! 🤣 )
That’s nice to hear. She lives in High Wycombe area I think .

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
My daughter attended for 5 years, and then went on to be a helper and met Pauline a few times. It’s not about making children into great actors it’s more about giving them confidence. My daughter was very shy and going every Saturday really helped with her confidence. She even got to performer twice at the London Palladium!!
Sounds great. Maybe it depends if your PQA has a decent franchise, ours was fairly new at the time so perhaps we didn’t get the full experience. Im all in favour of any activities that improves confidence in children. Im not being a Debbie Downer on PQA, that was just our experience.

Pinko

VIP Member
Th

The way in which the principal characters are named after serial killers is cruel
Imagine enjoying it then realising your child/partners/ parents murder has been used for a cheap laugh
Ruth Jones said she thought it was “delicious@ how people might realise it, but she and the infamous prick JC don’t give a toss about murder victims feelings
I have never seen G and S as I wasnt a fan of Horne and Corden, but I didn't know this!! Off now to Google👩‍💻

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
But with or without milk added? Because without it would make a crisp crunchy sound as it landed, whereas with milk, you'd have to work fast before the cornflakes went soggy, and the milk would increase the chance of splashing.
Oh god... I don’t think I can ever eat cereal again 🤣

• Haha

Noseyparker68

No!
At least as far as I know
I left out the crucial words Oscar Wilde
It’s probably why Wilde was passed over for “3 2 1” although being dead didn’t help his case

No

as I’ve said it’s a misunderstanding
I was quoting Oscar Wilde
As far as I know Red Todgers wasn’t a filthy ponce
Ah right I get you it's an horrendous thing but the biggest age range in the 18 th century for syphilis was 12 year old girl s.
I think Wilde was into teenage lads .
I love his book The picture of Dorian Gray

• Sad
Are Macaulay and Brenda Song still together? I think she lied about being pregnant and having a miscarriage when she was with Trace Cyrus (Miley's brother).

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Oooh now I worked at a health centre and he came for a health check. I must admit he was charming, not up his own arse at all. No sign of being a pretentious prick. The same cant be said for Gloria Hunniford and Cheryl Baker.
Cheryl baker seems lovely , no?

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
When I left school and went back home my brother had finished his apprenticeship and started tailoring. My cousin was friends with Mick Jagger from school and showed him some of his designs. Long story short, he made clothes for Mick as a family we got to know Mick, but more so Marianne. She used to stay with my brother when Mick was being obnoxious. She always went back to him, even though she was talented in her own right. My father said that Mick resented her background and was deliberately mean towards her money wise. He is known for being a tightwad now. She was a stoned mess in about 1969 when I knew her. But lovely and kind. She brought suitcases of Jean Muir dresses and gave lots to my mum. Sent a big box of bottles of Scotch for my dad for his retirement.
I still think about her and wonder if she remembers a tiny village in West Yorkshire where she walked my dog and had baking afternoons with my mum.
That's lovely!!! Things really went downhill for her though. I think she's recently recovered from Covid though thankfully.

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Sorry I double,posted.
My iPad,cut out so I thought it hadn't worked.
Nobody has a good word for Pip.
I've just thought of one CNUT

Remember Kenneth Clarke?
His cooker was covered in inches of grease.
That mundane enough.? Know,what you mean, I'd,rather know this stuff than who voided a paddling pools guarantee by non traditional usage.
I had to read this twice, first time I read it as his co CK was covered in layers of grease.

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
What Pauline? She’s a very shrewd business woman buy all accounts, has put her wealth into a large property portfolio. Can’t see that the performing arts school brings in much though, although it’s a franchise so she’s the name and has very little involvement.
I know someone whose kids go to PQA, and Pauline turns up to their end of year performances and gives feedback (they are in London though so it could just be she lives locally, no idea if she goes to every PQA in the country! 🤣 )

Another thing to be wary of is "What song was number 1 on the day you were born?"
Thanks freda, I will definitely be more aware in future ❤

Yes, his son is called Dweezil 🙄🙄
Moon Unit and Dweezil 😂 Frank must have been hoping that they would have a music career...

saying that Marilyn was born in Jamaica makes me wonder if he has any connection to that horrible old toff Lady C. I’ve always thought they look similar 😂😂
Lol they have to be the same person surely 😉

Marilyn was gorgeous in real life (big hands tho) and he def had a long affair with Gavin Rossdale.
Yes he was stunning, and he used to share a London squat with Boy George and a few others. Was there a punk singer who was found dead in their squat? Apparently was a heroin o/d, though I can’t remember her name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Lori J

It must have been really awful for G

But wasn’t Anthea good friends with Della Bovey when she started shagging Grant? (I’m not blaming just Anthea, takes 2 to tango). She just comes across as really unlikeable (IMO)
As for Peter Powell, he seems to be the only agent in the UK that supplies the whole of ITV... Why do we think that he is SO powerful?..🤔😬
In the book it says they knew each other socially but weren’t friends . She was the golden girl of TV at the time but in a loveless marriage and Grant came along and I think she got swept off her feet.

Reactions: 1