Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
She was only married for nine months and her ex-husband hasn't spoken to her since the divorce in 1975 apparently. She's only hung on to the name for snob value as she certainly didn't get any entrance to high society through the Campbells!
Yes the papers print stuff from her books when basically it's all made up bollocks because she has no connection to anyone at all 😄

Reactions: 1

thatstupidcat

He makes my skin crawl.

Was he on some sort of UK celebrity reality tv show or have I completely misremembered that?

I think, personally, as a society we will have the intention to recalibrate and I think it will work up until the US election which will be a vicious one, and then people will go back to the celebrity bubble as a distraction (just my thoughts on it).
Ron Jeremy spent the latter part of his “career” trying to go mainstream. He turns up in a few movies as a bit part, the most notable I recall is Orgazmo (a film by the South Park creators). I can’t remember him popping up on UK TV, but I know he has a lot on uncredited stuff for walk-ons so he may have popped up over here in some edgy Channel 4 thing.

He was also referred to lyrics of various alt-rock bands who have partied with him over the years so I imagine PR people are going to be checking their charges’ back catalogues to distance themselves.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Who, Presley or Randy? I know that George Clooney and Randy Gerber are Business partners in the CasaMigos Tequila brand that they started, but saying that, there have been many blinds over the years about George Clooney being gay, and Randy and Cindy’s marriage has been the subject of speculation over the years..So who knows..??!!😳
Rande I think.

• Wow

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I'm not finding anything re the person dying in George's squat,I'm re reading "Take it like a man" and not up to that part yet. An American musician died in his Hampstead mansion in 1986 from an overdose.

• Wow

Restless Native

VIP Member
Sonic the Hedgehog was a massive success and he was pretty much the star. He’s got a show on US tv that’s been nominated for loads of awards too. I think he’s just in that “almost retirement age” slow down mode, plus all the big movies are comic book ones, they don’t really make big comedy films these days, and im sure the rubbish Batman movie he did put him off!
He was in kickass 2 which was crap

• Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
No!
At least as far as I know
I left out the crucial words Oscar Wilde
It’s probably why Wilde was passed over for “3 2 1” although being dead didn’t help his case

No

as I’ve said it’s a misunderstanding
I was quoting Oscar Wilde
As far as I know Red Todgers wasn’t a filthy ponce
Phew. 😂

It was a misunderstanding! The poster didn’t mean Ted
Just seen and commented.

Norbs

VIP Member
Agreed. Not a patch on the supermodels of the late 80s and early 90s.

I thought that the ‘supermodel’ culture got a bit out of hand though. As if the girls had started to believe their own publicity (not Helena Christensen, who seemed to have a bit more sense). I am old enough to remember when some of them formed an endeavour the named ‘DISHES’ which stood for, wait for it, Dedicated Interested Supermodels Helping to Eradicate Suffering. Eh???? I think they tuned up to a few charity dinners and made a right show of themselves doing something called ‘DISHES on ice’ where they pratted around on an ice rink in skating frocks with some long-suffering male pairs skaters.

in the early nineties you couldn’t move for interviews with Cindy Crawford declaring that she saw herself as a product and her job was to sell the product blah blah. I was more impressionable back then and did buy make up endorsed by models - Body Shop colourings Beech lip liner, anyone? - but even I thought “oh bore off with your I am a product bollocks”. Also, I started to notice that the interviews were always ham-fistedly designed to flog Revlon products (she was their ‘spokesmodel’ at the time). So the interviewer would say, oooh, what do you do when you’re getting ready for a big night out? and Cindy’s answer would always be, “I don’t think you can make a bigger impact than with red lipstick and for me that’s Revlon Red, with red nails in [insert name of Revlon nail varnish here]”. Did she think we were that gullible?

She was beautiful, of course. I think she’s had quite a bit of work done.

Re her husband and George Clooney: Gay or not, they are a pair of royal lickspittles. Who do you think has been appointed brand manager of their Casamigos tequila? Why, Jack Brooksbank, who happens to be married to our dear Princess Beatrice of course! With his illustrious track record as a marketeer. Oh, hang on.

Here you go.
Eugenie.

Eurgh

VIP Member
Th

The way in which the principal characters are named after serial killers is cruel
Imagine enjoying it then realising your child/partners/ parents murder has been used for a cheap laugh
Ruth Jones said she thought it was “delicious@ how people might realise it, but she and the infamous prick JC don’t give a toss about murder victims feelings
Wait what?

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Can someone make a thread on Jason Derulo please? I have my privileges taken away so I can't do one. I need to know if there's any tea on him.

torontoon

Chatty Member
I agree, I watched a Louis Theroux doc and remember thinking his father sounded like he’d rather accept his son was an eternal child rather than a gay man; no excuse of course, rather perhaps how MJ came to that place.

Also I wonder why Macauley Culkin hasn’t said much esp as he must have a ton of info (I’ve always thought it’s because he’s close to Paris)
I think Macauley's said he's innocent. That they had sleepovers but his bedroom was the size of a normal person's two-storey house. I could be misremembering though!

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Seems like I'm the only one that didn't already know Luke Evans was out then :LOL: I genuinely thought it was suggested but never confirmed until the Pride post the other day. I must have massive blinkers on!