Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
She is a self-confessed soap dodger.

Re Bryan Ferry.
Anyone remember him raving about how stylish S.S uniforms had been?..! . Wtf?
Wouldn't he have been great in CBB?
His son also sent threatening and illiterate letters to anti -hunt people.
Dad should have asked the school for a refund.
He has a fetish for posh women apparently.
Does anyone remember Ted Rodgers? He bankrupted himself trying to buy posh mates by getting into Polo.
You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh, ( and yes I do know he liked young boys).
Ted Rogers is a nonce??

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Norbs

VIP Member
I worked in Bridalwear for years. The first shop I worked at (Virgin Bride- owned by RB) made Wendy Turner's wedding dress because she was a vegan and wouldn't wear any real silk fabric. Being vegan was quite unusual at the time. She insisted that it look like real silk, so alterations department had to make it from this awful fake raw silk that is usually used for upholstery. It was a horrible lilac colour, with a weird flouncy train and had diamantès all over the bodice. TACKY AF.
In Northumberland Avenue? My office was across the road.

Reverend

VIP Member
Re Mick Hucknell:
Extremely un-appealing I'm every dept. So much so him being well provisioned in the trouser dept makes him even more off-putting. A well endowed Mick would be even worse, I could find no use for an averagely proportioned Mick, the Mick 'grande' is just even more disturbing.

What makes you say that?

What makes you say that?
The guy said that he was a very polite man, although not chatty, quite interested in what you had to say.

That’s nearly as shocking as the dress she wore for her first wedding! If I remember rightly she designed it herself?
[/QUOTE]
You don't say!
The technical term for it is shite I believe.
Who designed it? Was it Stevie Wonder?

• Heart
I must say that Jay Aston seems lovely, what with being a Brexit Party candidate in the last general election.

It's no wonder that Bucks Fizz or (ahem) The Fizz work with Mike Stock.
Did you watch that documentary on the battle for Buck’s Fizz? It’s really funny, and it’s still up on YouTube...😂😂😂

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Yeah I thought it was Marilyn, but the blind quoted the “Gender Bending” singer as saying, “My side of the street isn’t just clean, it’s fucking sparkling” and the cartoon picture was of a road sweeper, so I thought of BG, when he got sentenced to “Road Sweeping” many years ago..

And, following on from the “Celeb Kids With Weird Names” discussion from a few threads back, a special mention of the Rossdale/Stefani kids, who are called- Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, and Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale!!...Their other son, is called Kingston (which is a much nicer name imo) But not a patch on the fantastically named “Moon Unit Zappa” who is the daughter of Frank Zappa.
Edit to add: Is Moon Unit a Female?!!...
Yes, his son is called Dweezil 🙄🙄

• Haha
Isn'tAberdonain said ,pto be the best spoken English of any accent?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Thanks freda, I will definitely be more aware in future ❤

Moon Unit and Dweezil 😂 Frank must have been hoping that they would have a music career...

Lol they have to be the same person surely 😉

Yes he was stunning, and he used to share a London squat with Boy George and a few others. Was there a punk singer who was found dead in their squat? Apparently was a heroin o/d, though I can’t remember her name.
I think there was a model found dead. Not sure,off to Google...

• Wow
The massive concerts that were organised for London prior to his death didn't exactly scream black listed...
Who said he’d been “Blacklisted”? I didn’t see that word used in the post?!!
I think we are all aware that he was never going to do the concerts, and his health was declining rapidly, but it’s wrong to accuse a poster for saying something that they did not say!!!!🙄