Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Aye Shakeys less talented daughter
The one who released a single for sports relief which was about a wannabe pop star giving blow jobs in order to become famous and then was shocked when she found out what the lyrics meant
(No shock that pervert hiding in plain sight Richard Curtis authorised the song for his “charity”)
Richard Curtis? Didn’t realise he was a perv. Just goes to show.

Reactions: 1

Restless Native

VIP Member
So I just googled Gwyneth’s vagina candle (curiosity got the better of me) and it’s just a clever marketing ploy, it’s not supposed to smell of her actual snatch as far as I can tell. I watched the Jimmy Fallon interview, which was the first thing to come up. Man, he seemed weird, disheveled without looking disheveled, if that makes any sense at all. Maybe he’s just a strange guy. Is he weird?
Hes got a drink problem supposedly

Meringue22

VIP Member
I think by saying it was her account the logical assumption for everyone to make is that Vardy did it. The only way Vardy could get out of this is if, by going to Court, she could force Colleen to give details of something in her life that's embarrassing. Saatchi did it with Nigella didn't he? the only reason he took those sisters to Court for stealing is because it forced Nigella to admit she had been taking drugs and he wanted to humiliate her.

Just thinking off the top of my head, the solicitor could start off by saying 'would you explain your relationship with Colleen and Vardy could reply 'I consoled her when her husband was caught with another woman' (obv one we don't know about) thereby getting a secret that might humiliate Colleen out in the open. Don't know if I have explained that well but lockdown has turned my brain to mush!
I missed this! Saatchi took Nigella court? *googles

Restless Native

VIP Member
I have always thought he is absolutely gorgeous. No idea who she was. On googling, quite a significant age gap 31/43. I know it works for some but both very different stages of your life.
She looked like Belle out of Beauty and the Beast when date won her oscar. There was talk it was sham relationship to promote the film they were in together

lalalanded

VIP Member
Rebecca Vardy is nowt but social climbing scrubber with multiple children by different dads, who basically traded up in men until she hit the jackpot. A premier league footballer. She’s cold and dead eyed IMO. Not a nice person at all. I’m Team Colleen!
What the hell was Jamie thinking? Surely he could have had his pick of women?

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
I was just listening to Mike Skinner on radio 1 and they asked him about who the celeb was in ‘when you wasn’t famous’. He wouldn’t say because he said they all had a crazy 20’s but were settled with kids now and he didn’t want to bring up a scandal.
I remember at the time it was thought to be Rachel Stevens 🤷🏻‍♀️

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Yep, my friend said the same about her, she was certainly naturally pretty, but was a different person when she had her armour on. He said she used to sleep in her makeup, and if she stayed overnight with someone, she would wake up and ADD more makeup on top of last nights!! And ThankYou for your David Sylvian post, I used to absolutely adore that man, never met him, think I would have wet myself if I had ever got the opportunity to dance with him !! I actually had a boyfriend who used to model himself on David, his dad owned a pub in Romford, and I used to meet him on a Wednesday night at the local “alternative” club called The Rezz!! I still love “The Quiet Life” and he looks beautiful in the video for “Ghosts” ❤
The Rezz ! omg blast from the past 😂 i used to go there when it became the cellar bar ! my husbands used to go to the rezz!

• Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
I definitely think Kate has had something done, mainly because her face was showing the years of smoking, drinking and drugs. And, I remember there was a famous pic of Kate on a beach, and people were comparing her to Kathy Beale from Eastenders...😂😂😂

Lol 😂
At this point, it’s only speculation though 😂😂

Who’d have thought he had it in him!
Maybe he had the help of two large twin brothers hidden in a box, who came to his assistance at a given command.

That's not old.
I was in the actualBlitz.
I cannot condone queue jumping!

Sorry.
Paul Daniels

She deffo knew, I read she was insistent that he get his knighthood. She was told about him being dodgy, but she pursued it. Her right hand man Peter Morrison was a notorious pedalo, same again.

Last edited:

Restless Native

VIP Member
What a throwback!

Completely forgot that Kimberley and Nicola didn’t originally make it in the top 10. The clip of Kimberley singing made my ears bleed, Sarah and Cheryl too.

Loved the crap 2000s fashion, took me right back. Shiny trousers, corset tops, one shoulder dresses with uneven hems, those were the days!
Aye it's a proper wee nostalgia trip

lalalanded

VIP Member
I used to work for Kurt Geiger the posh shoe shop when I was at college. Had a few celebs in. Jade Goody was always absolutely lovely. Pam St Clement was a complete arsehole. She has size 9 feet and would buy Patrick Cox Loafers.
Is it true that Pam is in a long term relationship with Moira Stewart? It seems too odd to be true but I've heard it so many times.