Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guirkin

I see 62 year old Tim Westwood is getting attention on Twitter again for his ways with black female teenagers and generally being a manipulative piece of shit.

Reminded me of this video. He does have such a lovely manner on stage.

Oh dear

I just did a little sick in my mouth 🤢

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if anyone has posted this story yet but peodophilia and incest are rife in Hollywood, the pics of Stephanie Seymour and liz Hurley are just the top of the iceberg. Recently Hillary duff posted a story of printed photos of her son on her Instagram, amongst them was a picture of him naked, tied up and covered in some sort of cling film. I saw the thumbnail of this picture but didn’t click on it as I didn’t want it in my brain. The story also featured the peodophile symbol of a swirl, which is used by ‘little boy lovers’ to indicate their preference. The Instagram story was almost instantly deleted but lipstick alley screenshotted it, there was an entire thread that got removed (by duffs legal team contacting the site) and she was also visited by cps. Of course nothing came of it due to her status.

Then there is also the story about cindy Crawford a daughter being tied up and gagged and photographed, this was PR’d and spun to make it seem like it was a practical joke, but those of us familiar with the industry know what was really happening 🤢🤮😭

If you want to go further down the rabbit hole read this thread (you used to be able to read it without an account but they recently changed it and now you need an account to read the thread after a few pages, you’ll see why when you read it)

Weinstein and Epstein are scapegoats for Hollywood, they all partake in the same hideous stuff bar a few, but every now and then they need a fall guy to stop the whole industry being revealed. We saw how saville wasn’t revealed until after he died but lots of people tried to speak about it before then and no one listened!
What pictures with Liz Hurley and Stephanie Seymour ?

Handerton

Chatty Member
I doubt Rupe would be involved at that level?
🤣 Would he turn down the opportunity to personally see boobies? But yeah I mean more like “okay your job as editor is to reduce costs by 10% this year” ensuring things like P3 were done as cheap as possible

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Yep I almost got roped into in in Belfast and then recently ended up with a whole pile of scientologists ganging up on me on twitter. I was shitting myself incase they fair gamed me 😂😂

I think there is one somewhere. I could talk all day about this (apologies to everyone else 😂)

Edit - I found the thread I think I've tagged you in it!
Where is it ?

Another Rick lover here!!!!!! 😍😍😍
He is the best 😂😂😂 My friends rib me for keep going to see him in concert 😝😝 love it 😍

Mokie

Chatty Member
I was just listening to Mike Skinner on radio 1 and they asked him about who the celeb was in ‘when you wasn’t famous’. He wouldn’t say because he said they all had a crazy 20’s but were settled with kids now and he didn’t want to bring up a scandal.
I thought it was about Lily Allen. He went out with her before they were both famous.

Team JCM

VIP Member
I wonder if Colleen doesn't want to go to Court (for a reason we don't know) so will settle. That will allow Vardy to make out she's 'won'
I agree, i think shes leading up to that with her “ im disappointed” statement

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I’ve loved Rick for years. I nearly wet myself when I heard he was supporting Take That (I’m a 44 year old Take That teeny bopper) on tour. Saw him at the Anfield concert and he was an absolute delight. He looked thrilled to be there, and the crowd loved him. I find sometimes ⫩ fans can’t be arsed with the support band (me included, especially the likes of Sugababes) but Rick put on a great show. I remember just being so pleased for him that everyone genuinely still liked him.
Ahh fantastic, he also supported Peter Kay some years ago to that was brilliant. When he dipped his toe back in, he played the Neptune theatre in Liverpool Sept 2004, mainly did covers of songs he liked, sang some old ones near the end overall think he was testing the water and still looked slightly nervous....... but he was brilliant 😁😁😁😁😁

Norbs

VIP Member
That would not surprise me in the slightest. These people always have their beady eye on the main chance.

The recent stories about Louise Redknapp, which are all “I sacrificed my pop career to be a wife and mum” and “I was always putting other people first” are utter bollocks.

First, the pop career sacrificed her rather than the other way around. I remember when she first went solo, in the nineties (and FYI the belief at the time was that she and Kelle Bryan fell out with the Bennett sisters, but Eternal were very much a second division girl band anyway). Her tour was sponsored by soft & gentle deodorant. What credible artist has a tour sponsored by bleeding deodorant? It wasn’t going to end well for her career, was it?

The marriage to Redknapp came along just at the right time: gave her an excuse to semi-gracefully back away from a pop career that saw her reduced to covering (and murdering) a Steely Dan song in order to get into the charts. Tragic.
Stealers Wheel?

torontoon

Chatty Member
Did he get an OBE or something ?
Yep. He was knighted and got an OBE and something else...can't recall but it entitled him to use a few more letters after his name. No idea if any/all were stripped once it was so publicly known how disgusting he was, but there you go.