Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Noel and Meg used to live near me. I remember going into a local restaurant and she was sat at a table and held my gaze, in that “don’t you know who I am way”. Leo Sayer was another who did that, when he was at the bar of the local pub; as I was ordering. (Sorry for the underlining, can’t seem to turn it off!).
Judging by that plus Leo Sayer (who I also saw where I worked) then we must have been in the same area!

Handerton

Chatty Member
What a bizarre post. I don't need schooling on how the PRS works.

I've already said that I doubt the Spice Girls had much to do with the writing, if anything. But songwriting royalties back then on big selling singles and albums were lucrative - people still bought music then in big numbers. Each member having 10% of the writers' share adds up nicely bearing in mind worldwide sales and radio/TV play. There were still mainstream pop shows back then.

Andrew Ridgeley doesn't get any of the songwriting royalties from Last Christmas.

He does get royalties from Careless Whisper, getting just over a quarter of the writers' share.

Get your facts right before you post.
Lol, truly clueless 😂

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Yep I almost got roped into in in Belfast and then recently ended up with a whole pile of scientologists ganging up on me on twitter. I was shitting myself incase they fair gamed me 😂😂

I think there is one somewhere. I could talk all day about this (apologies to everyone else 😂)

Edit - I found the thread I think I've tagged you in it!
Me too please!

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Blue were the subject of a very funny reality show maybe five years ago: ‘Blue go mad in Ibiza’. The conceit was that they were running a bar. Unknown to Blue, the production company had arranged for a group of comedians and character actors to masquerade as locals and holidaymakers, and cause mayhem. I recognised one of them from having seen his show at the Edinburgh Festival (Milo McCabe, he was hilarious).

The look on Blue’s poor dopey little faces when things didn’t go to plan. Especially Lee Ryan and the one who weed on a cash point a few years ago and had to eat humble pie (Anthony Costa).

i think it is probably on Youtube. It might not be quite as good as Totally Scott Lee, which is attracting rave reviews on here, but it is a great watch!
Milo McCabe is amazing! Have you seen him as Troy Hawke?