Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Coldplay at Glasto. He seems such a decent guy and so wholesome even to my dead, black cynical heart. Don’t burst my bubble 😳
---

Kylie shagged David T?
---

Anything to avoid the bloody guitar solo afterwards!!
Chris Martin is one of the good ones. A genuinely decent man who always has time for people, no matter who they are (have had first hand experience).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Chris Martin is one of the good ones. A genuinely decent man who always has time for people, no matter who they are (have had first hand experience).
I disagree. Last I heard, he and his mega-rich band hadn't signed the Music Venue Trust's petition to say that huge arenas and stadiums should donate a tiny percentage of their profits to help grassroots venues - where he started out - to survive.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Tennant was way too convincing as Dennis Nilsen.
I'd still shag him over hairy Knowles though, if only so I could see his face when he realises he's had sex with someone who's GC.
Aye, funny that DT allegedly understood the difference between men & women when he was tomcatting his way through his single years 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Tom Cruise gets about doesn't he. He'll be at Wimbledon no doubt.

And will probably get a 'honorary' knighthood before David Beckham even though he is a yank. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tom Cruise gets about doesn't he. He'll be at Wimbledon no doubt.

And will probably get a 'honorary' knighthood before David Beckham even though he is a yank. :)
I would love to see the explosion if this happens 🤣🤣🤣

And I defo think Kate will turn up sitting next to Tom at the Tennis 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Feel a bit sorry for Anya Taylor-Joy, looks like she got smashed at Glastonbury and the pics are in the DM.
Her style is always so calculated and deliberate. I bet she's positioning herself to enter her wild child Kate Moss era now.

• Sick
Reactions: 5