Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone has got the blame in the last week or so. Britney because the book caused him to drink. Jessica because she is too busy filming to look after him or because she doesn't trust him because of his wandering eye. His friends are to blame because they didn't stop him from getting in the car. The bartender is to blame for giving him the drink. The officer is to blame for not letting him off with a warning....everyone but the person who chose to get in a car knowing he had alcohol in his system.
All of these people are rich beyond belief, WHY THE duck CAN'T THEY CALL A TAXI like everyone else does when they're bladdered?!?!

Reactions: 35
I saw Nick Cave randomly on the street today.
He looks amazing for a bloke in his sixties.
Super thin, wearing a pale grey suit. His hair was dyed (?)blue black.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It's like the 90s/early 00s when every celeb had to adopt a non-white child. Absolutely Fabulous even took the mic in an episode.
Yes, and the piss-take on The Slobs (Fast Show? Harry Enfield?) where Waynetta says she wants a brown baby like the other women on the estate, as if she's talking about a doll rather than a person! 😄 🤣
---
The judge said he could have sent him to prison, so I’m assuming he didn’t. Ffs.
I mean, what does a violent, misogynistic man have to do to get sent to prison for assaulting a woman? This kind of man is what jails are for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw Nick Cave randomly on the street today.
He looks amazing for a bloke in his sixties.
Super thin, wearing a pale grey suit. His hair was dyed (?)blue black.
Love Nick Cave ❤ I’d be absolutely star struck if I spotted him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to love when comedians would make Des laugh and he’d slump over on the couch giggling and be unable to compose himself for ages. He’d have been crapping it that episode
When I was very very little and my parents would have Des on, I used to think it was because he was in pain that he'd be slumped over like that. How thick was I. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I judge Charles Dance and Myles - both equally gross
I’d probably judge him more. He was an established actor 34 years older than her and she was only in her early 20’s. The massive power imbalance was definitely in his favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watched Coldplay at Glasto. He seems such a decent guy and so wholesome even to my dead, black cynical heart. Don’t burst my bubble 😳
---
I'm pretty sure Kylies probably been on the end of the ten inch
Kylie shagged David T?
---
I'd pick Knowles bc he'd probably fall asleep before he finished and I could get home early.
Anything to avoid the bloody guitar solo afterwards!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember a poster on here saying Melanie Sykes made Des life a misery on their show? Or did I just imagine that lol
I remember that as well. Although they seemed to be close in latter years. Probably cos they were no longer together every day and "familiarity breeds contempt" and all that. I can well believe she was a bit of a nightmare alright.

Reactions: 6
The only time I’ve liked Mel was when she was on the radio with Alan Carr.

But even then she came across as a bit of a twit.

Reactions: 9
Feel a bit sorry for Anya Taylor-Joy, looks like she got smashed at Glastonbury and the pics are in the DM.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just had a look at the Anya Taylor-Joy photos, age doesn’t look too bad.

Tom Cruise on the other hand looks far less movie star and more like my post menopausal heavy drinking girl friends. Some of the photos are more cleaned up and he looks less saggy. Not age shaming him or my mates, just funny how much difference the right angles & make up make.

• Haha
Reactions: 13