Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Simon Le Bon and Yasmin still together. Haven’t seen them together for years and there was that slightly strange pic of him on the beach with a mystery woman a few years ago?
I read an interview with a a month or two ago, I think it was for her 60th birthday..? Seemed like they were still together in that interview and turning into two (beautiful in her case) old farts! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No way, can't believe Jade is getting down with the trumpets.

Is this a new thing or am I horribly out of date?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He was in the Full Monty years ago with Robert Carlyle and Tom Wilkinson tbf
Extremely cold tea, I was at PGL (any kids born in the 80’s remember PGL 👵🏻) with the lad who played Robert Carlyle’s kid in The Full Monty the summer before the film came out, I thought he was well fit………. We were 12 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does he still live in a caravan? I read an interview with him fairly recently where he claimed to have a part in a Hollywood film. Bless him, obviously made up drunken bollocks. Poor Bruce.
I did read he was living in a caravan but found this in the Post although it wasn't this year. My friend sees him in Abergele but he seems to be in CB Wetherspoons or The Links. https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/homelessness-bond-coronation-street-co-24068194

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to the James English podcast with Stephen B, Mel Bs ex?

Apparently, he is taking her to court for defamation. Said he has proof that he didn't abuse her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 8
Watched 'A Family Affair' on Netflix last night. OMG Zac Efron ! What on earth has he done to his face ???? It looks bloated and shiny like plastic. Also he is a good few inches shorter than Nicole Kidman and, in one scene, he was sitting on the floor with no shoes, just socks on his feet, and he has small feet like a woman ! Everything about him gave me the biggest 'ick' . Phew glad to get that off my chest ! :eek::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watched 'A Family Affair' on Netflix last night. OMG Zac Efron ! What on earth has he done to his face ???? It looks bloated and shiny like plastic. Also he is a good few inches shorter than Nicole Kidman and, in one scene, he was sitting on the floor with no shoes, just socks on his feet, and he has small feet like a woman ! Everything about him gave me the biggest 'ick' . Phew glad to get that off my chest ! :eek::sick:
A few inches shorter and a good 20 years younger than Nicole! Although whatever he’s had done to his face makes him look so much older. One of the worst films I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone listened to the James English podcast with Stephen B, Mel Bs ex?

Apparently, he is taking her to court for defamation. Said he has proof that he didn't abuse her.
Not her biggest fan but I definitely think he did abuse her and that this is his way of continuing to torture her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30