Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celine also always had a very mature image. She was never a "pop princess" who dressed in sexy outfits and bopped around a stage.

Adele is similar, she's younger than many of her contemporaries and only a few years older than Charli XCX or Miley Cyrus but you'd never think it.

Reactions: 19
Celine married a pensioner when she was pretty young so that must have affected her. Same for CZJ. Their style changes but it must also age you having to endure those sagging arse cheeks and ear hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I know what you are saying, I was shocked to realise she is only 6 years older than me, I remember when Titanic was out thinking she was middle aged!
Oh my god. I’m just finding out she wasn’t middle aged in 1997! She was 29! 💀
---
Celine also always had a very mature image. She was never a "pop princess" who dressed in sexy outfits and bopped around a stage.

Adele is similar, she's younger than many of her contemporaries and only a few years older than Charli XCX or Miley Cyrus but you'd never think it.
Can’t agree about Adele. She’s always come across as if she should have been cast as a teenager on EastEnders.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I recently realised that Rose West (🤬🤮) was the same age as I am now when she was initially arrested.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe that Nigel Farage is younger than me. He seems such a slimy old toad of a git. Do any women vote for him (even now he’s said what a great chap Andrew Tate is.

He looks like “golf club-house bore” droning on about the time he got a hole-in-one on. Portuguese golfing holiday. I’m sure he was never a teenage rebellious punk. As a teenager he dreamed of driving an open-top sports car sporting a medallion on his chest (shirt button undone 70s style) and morphed into leafy-Surrey blazer man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Celine married a pensioner when she was pretty young so that must have affected her. Same for CZJ. Their style changes but it must also age you having to endure those sagging arse cheeks and ear hair.
CZJ starting wearing golfing clothes when she married Michael Douglas. So sad.

• Haha
Celine was groomed, let's face it. René Angélil met her when she was 12 and he was 38.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Celine was groomed, let's face it. René Angélil met her when she was 12 and he was 38.
Sort of like Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti. He was 37 and she was 16. What I can't rationalise is she and Celine both appeared to have had very happy and long marriages (I think???). But to even say that seems an admission grooming is OK which is obviously isn't. It's all very strange.

• Sick
Sort of like Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti. He was 37 and she was 16. What I can't rationalise is she and Celine both appeared to have had very happy and long marriages (I think???). But to even say that seems an admission grooming is OK which is obviously isn't. It's all very strange.
Was he the one who told her she needed a nose job or was that someone else? I remember seeing a clip of an interview where she said this but can't remember if sje was talking about her husband or a director.

Reactions: 4
It’s complicated. I think when a girl is that young, the older man moulds them into their idea of a perfect partner (your brain isn’t fully developed until you’re 25). I’d imagine they were ‘taught’ early on not to argue and to be pliant and receptive to the older man (this is very apparent in Elvis and Priscilla’s relationship for example, although she managed to get away). There’s also the sunken costs fallacy, whereby you can’t admit something is wrong for you because you’ve invested so much time and energy into it. Also if you feel like the rest of the world is against your relationship, you double down on it because you feel like you have to prove everyone wrong (see Aaron Taylor Johnson and his grandma) and very often you’ve either isolated yourself from friends and family who disapprove or the opposite where friends and family have encouraged the relationship, so you have no one to turn to when you start to think ‘this is all wrong’. Nobody wants to admits that they were ‘stupid’ enough to be groomed so your relationship has to be the exception that transcends the norm annd it’s actually a love match and has nothing to do with age.

(I don’t think anyone who’s groomed is stupid by the way, but I imagine that if and when anyone breaks free from a controlling older person, there’s a lot of self recrimination).

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I can’t believe that Nigel Farage is younger than me. He seems such a slimy old toad of a git. Do any women vote for him (even now he’s said what a great chap Andrew Tate is.

He looks like “golf club-house bore” droning on about the time he got a hole-in-one on. Portuguese golfing holiday. I’m sure he was never a teenage rebellious punk. As a teenager he dreamed of driving an open-top sports car sporting a medallion on his chest (shirt button undone 70s style) and morphed into leafy-Surrey blazer man.
Isn’t Kier Starmer older than Nigel Farage as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s complicated. I think when a girl is that young, the older man moulds them into their idea of a perfect partner (your brain isn’t fully developed until you’re 25). I’d imagine they were ‘taught’ early on not to argue and to be pliant and receptive to the older man (this is very apparent in Elvis and Priscilla’s relationship for example, although she managed to get away). There’s also the sunken costs fallacy, whereby you can’t admit something is wrong for you because you’ve invested so much time and energy into it. Also if you feel like the rest of the world is against your relationship, you double down on it because you feel like you have to prove everyone wrong (see Aaron Taylor Johnson and his grandma) and very often you’ve either isolated yourself from friends and family who disapprove or the opposite where friends and family have encouraged the relationship, so you have no one to turn to when you start to think ‘this is all wrong’. Nobody wants to admits that they were ‘stupid’ enough to be groomed so your relationship has to be the exception that transcends the norm annd it’s actually a love match and has nothing to do with age.

(I don’t think anyone who’s groomed is stupid by the way, but I imagine that if and when anyone breaks free from a controlling older person, there’s a lot of self recrimination).
excellently put. Plus I think with the promise of fame and financial security there can be an extra element of parents/family turning a blind eye to certain actions so while they appear supportive, it’s not for the emotional wellbeing of the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn’t Kier Starmer older than Nigel Farage as well?
By about 2 years, he's 62.

Farage is just over 60 (as is Boris Johnson).

Sunak is 44.

For completeness, Ed Davey is 59 (and his birthday is Christmas day!); Carla Deyner is 38 & Adrian Ramsey is 41; John Swinney is 60 as well.

Reactions: 10
I have only just realised there is a Mrs Farage and she is German !
And before anyone piles on it’s not that she German it’s that he has one to start with !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have only just realised there is a Mrs Farage and she is German !
And before anyone piles on it’s not that she German it’s that he has one to start with !
I was just googling as wanted to see how old he was. Sounds like him and the wife have split and be now has a girlfriend

Reactions: 4