Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh could you be bothered with Glasto ?
Big nope from me.
I could never be bothered to go in person. I quite like to watch a few acts on iPlayer. We put Dua Lipa on for our daughter. My husband went to IOW festival last weekend. Glasto is too big imho

Reactions: 18
Speaking of Michael J Fox, was great to see him on stage with Coldplay at Glastonbury. I like watching festivals from the comfort of my own home.
Yup been there done that- never again. (not glastonbury but other festivals )

Maybe if I was rich and famous and I could get the VIP treatment

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tom Cruise is suddenly looking his age.
This happens with men with certain types of faces. They look 25 until they’re 40 and then they’re suddenly 55. Leonardo DiCaprio is another victim of this.

Scientology perhaps delayed it for Tom.

• Haha
This happens with men with certain types of faces. They look 25 until they’re 40 and then they’re suddenly 55. Leonardo DiCaprio is another victim of this.

Scientology perhaps delayed it for Tom.
The weird thing is that they all start looking like either Sandi Toksvig or Clare Balding.
As far as Teeny weeny Tom is concerned I’d have thought that Botox had far more to do with it than his deranged cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The weird thing is that they all start looking like either Sandi Toksvig or Clare Balding.
As far as Teeny weeny Tom is concerned I’d have thought that Botox had far more to do with it than his deranged cult.
Conversely Clare Balding does not seem to be ageing at all. She has always looked middle aged.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Conversely Clare Balding does not seem to be ageing at all. She has always looked middle aged.
It’s a bit different now because of her illness and the fact that she is 56 but Céline Dion looked middle aged for years - always used to throw me that she is the same age (or near enough) to Kylie, Tina Arena, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez etc because even when they were all still in their 30s and looking youthful she looked about 50. Not even in terms of lines etc just something in her face and how she carried herself, she only had a very small period of coming across as youthful imo. Not sure I’ve explained myself well lol I’m not trying to run her down

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s a bit different now because of her illness and the fact that she is 56 but Céline Dion looked middle aged for years - always used to throw me that she is the same age (or near enough) to Kylie, Tina Arena, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez etc because even when they were all still in their 30s and looking youthful she looked about 50. Not even in terms of lines etc just something in her face and how she carried herself, she only had a very small period of coming across as youthful imo. Not sure I’ve explained myself well lol I’m not trying to run her down
I know what you are saying, I was shocked to realise she is only 6 years older than me, I remember when Titanic was out thinking she was middle aged!

• Haha
Celine Dion is extremely slim, this can make women look older than their years once we're over mid 30's. And I know she has an illness and no I'm not skinny-shaming, it's just a fact.

Reactions: 15