Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so little Thomas Brodie Sangster who I remember from Nanny McPhee is now married! Where did the years go?
What’s even weirder is that his new wife was previously married to Elon Musk. Twice!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Not so little Thomas Brodie Sangster who I remember from Nanny McPhee is now married! Where did the years go?
1000012545.jpg

I absolutely love his wedding suit. This is not something everyone could pull off, but he looks so damn handsome in it! Gorgeous man! 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Mindy Kaling just announced she had her third baby in February! Really shows how fake social media is that she was able to continue as normal not showing her pregnancy at all. I like Mindy so pleased for her.
I do too, the mindy project was so funny!

Reactions: 5
Daily Mail have called it a star studded wedding and below is their proof 🤔
Simon was joined by his fiancé Lauren Silverman for the occasion, alongside actor Tom Turgoose, RuPaul's Drag Race winner Bimini Bon Boulash and Love Island star Adam Collard.
Bimini Bon Boulash didn't win Drag Race - Lawrence Chaney (deservedly) won.

Bimini was a strange drag queen. The first few weeks, they were as rough as badgers a*** and were still in the competition by the skin of their teeth.

When came lockdown! When the programme resumed, Lawrence had packed on the weight and was bursting out of his costumes, Ru Paul had a right go at a drag queen who wore a H&M cardigan, this queen, and others, talked about the lack of income during covid and the difficulties it brought.

But Bimini Bin Boulash had a total Glow Up!!! Whole new wardrobe, make and wigs. Very odd. I wonder who bankrolled them???

Reactions: 21
Could you please give your husband some extra cheese tonight and maybe he'll take a machine gun to a line up of Lulu, Bob Geldof, Simon Cowell and James Corden . Thank you muchly.
Sorry nothing tonight but I will try again tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣that was me who kindly shared the Michael Barrymore clip .
As for this Denise one, it’s 1995 all over again and it was shite the first time .
Thanks for that!😂I found myself singing the MB song last week, took me a while to figure out why. I think it’s embedded in my psyche.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bimini didn’t win so they can’t even get that right (though she should have done)
They were everywhere after the final while Lawrence Chaney seemed to fall by the wayside and is pretty forgetable they definetly made the most of their exposure.

Reactions: 7
It is refreshing to see J Lo flying commercial to Paris. Too many celebrities are using private jets

• Haha
Reactions: 10