Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few inches shorter and a good 20 years younger than Nicole! Although whatever he’s had done to his face makes him look so much older. One of the worst films I’ve ever seen!
The practitioners doing this to actors/celebs/people in general need to be struck off from any professional registers they are on.

The cosmetic surgery industry and aesthetics industry is really sinister. Turning people into weird plastic clones.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
It's lovely that they're still together. Everyone seems to be breaking up these days, not least couples everyone thought were solid. Nice to know love can and does last in celeb world.
I had a MASSIVE crush on Simon Le Bon in the 80s. I was so envious of Yasmin! Stunning couple back then and now. More feckin' power to them both. Longevity in a marriage is hard to come by these days, even for normal folk. Let alone celebrities.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yasmin Le Bon has a car collection that most footballers and boy-celebs would be very jealous of. I believe she still owns an original McLaren F1 sportscar.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The practitioners doing this to actors/celebs/people in general need to be struck off from any professional registers they are on.

The cosmetic surgery industry and aesthetics industry is really sinister. Turning people into weird plastic clones.
I don't think you can really ban it completely, but it does need to be very tightly regulated (and to be fair in the UK it is, relatively, which is why people go to Turkey or Thailand or Brazil).

Reactions: 9
Are Simon Le Bon and Yasmin still together. Haven’t seen them together for years and there was that slightly strange pic of him on the beach with a mystery woman a few years ago?
I heard the 'mystery woman' wasn't that mysterious at all - she was Duran Duran 's tour manager!

Reactions: 9
I don't think you can really ban it completely, but it does need to be very tightly regulated (and to be fair in the UK it is, relatively, which is why people go to Turkey or Thailand or Brazil).
For surgery yes but I think regulation in the UK around injectables is shocking compared to other countries. You don't need any qualification or training in order to set yourself up as an aesthetician, injecting fillers and botox into people's faces. It's wild.

Reactions: 26
For surgery yes but I think regulation in the UK around injectables is shocking compared to other countries. You don't need any qualification or training in order to set yourself up as an aesthetician, injecting fillers and botox into people's faces. It's wild.
I'd support a law restricting who can give injections or subdermal needles to other people. It would restrict that privilege to medical professionals, registered tattoo artists and registered body piercers, for the purposes of tattooing or piercing only. I know a lot of reputable tattooists and piercers want there to be an official register and professional code of conduct for their industry.
There would be exemptions for carers of children with diabetes or others in similar positions, and for the use of epipens in emergencies.

Reactions: 27
I'm in the US. Anyone can do it, out here, it seems like... scary. I go to a nurse who has worked under a plastic surgeon for 20 years for my Xeomin (I get it for migraines, it's amazing). It's scary seeing how many people are just estheticians at a med spa with so little training giving filler, Botox, whatever.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Watched 'A Family Affair' on Netflix last night. OMG Zac Efron ! What on earth has he done to his face ???? It looks bloated and shiny like plastic. Also he is a good few inches shorter than Nicole Kidman and, in one scene, he was sitting on the floor with no shoes, just socks on his feet, and he has small feet like a woman ! Everything about him gave me the biggest 'ick' . Phew glad to get that off my chest ! :eek::sick:
He claimed he fell and smashed his chin, had to have it fixed and the reason the shape changed so much was he did exercises to rehabilitate it and it left him with bigger muscles. I don't think many believed him though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not her biggest fan but I definitely think he did abuse her and that this is his way of continuing to torture her.
I agree, but Mel is no saint at all, and her safeguarding of those girls appears to have been non-existent.
Both of them are dogshit parents, yet he has custody of the youngest as several psychiatrists deemed that their child is absolutely terrified of Mel.
Makes you think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Mel B was on gogglebox with her oldest (?) daughter the other night.
Me and OH both said that the way they were interacting, it seemed like they’d never actually spent much time together.
She seemed to be trying so hard to play the cool, connected mum though.

Reactions: 10
Looking at Abbey C in the Mirror article about wags when she first go together with Crouchy she looks a different person.
Very weak tea, so weak it’s just water… She was in a group managed by andy mcclusky wasn’t she? An old friend of mine was a copper in Liverpool at the time and said she’d been done for possession but all hush hush cos they were gonna be the next big girl band. I had no reason to not believe him, I had no idea who she was. It was over 20 years ago so I don’t think anyone cares.

Has anyone seen the new ad her and Pete are doing for ninja ( I think) what’s with her accent?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I did read he was living in a caravan but found this in the Post although it wasn't this year. My friend sees him in Abergele but he seems to be in CB Wetherspoons or The Links. https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/homelessness-bond-coronation-street-co-24068194
He gets on the 12 bus to Spoons CB, so he might still live in Abergele, in one of the static sites. Everyone round here feels really sorry for him, they thought he'd got his act together and was getting some acting work. He's 71 though, so is officially a pensioner. He's very thin now as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 11