Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she has good people around her when she realises he's only bothering so she doesn't tell the world how she was treated by him and his company and he starts to distance himself again

Reactions: 32
I do have a bit of Geldof tea .... when he was organising Live 8 in 2005 he announced Madonna was performing before she had actually agreed giving her no choice but to do it. She was livid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I can’t work out if Cowell has brainwashed Lucy or if he’s acting out of guilt.
I don’t think it’s guilt, he knows his whole empire could come crashing down if it’s properly made public just how exploitative his shows are/were and how little support was given to any of the contestants. Cowell is a greedy, evil bastard.
I hope she has good people around her when she realises he's only bothering so she doesn't tell the world how she was treated by him and his company and he starts to distance himself again
This will be exactly why. He’s doing all of these things for her to keep her sweet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she already knows, to be honest. She's certainly not as naive as she makes out, and she's always been very good at doing deals in exchange for money and/ or promotion. She's been doing deals with the Daily Mail for years, whilst at the same time saying how much she hates them for being misogynistic and homophobic.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if Simon walking her down the aisle (which, let's face it, is the only reason she's been able to sell exclusive rights to her wedding to a magazine and make a shed load of money for it- nobody would have been interested if he wasn't there) was her idea. Same with her suddenly rerecording one of her singles with Robbie Williams, going on tour with James Blunt and suddenly getting paid-for promotion on Facebook.

What happened to her was awful, and I've got no time for Simon Cowell whatsoever. But I find it really tastless and unsettling that she's using all this to her advantage and is clearly benefitting considerably from keeping her mouth shut.

Reactions: 30
It doesn’t look as though Rylan was at Lucy’s wedding? Do we know why as I thought they were besties? It could be he had other commitments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It doesn’t look as though Rylan was at Lucy’s wedding? Do we know why as I thought they were besties? It could be he had other commitments
I would have thought he'd have been on some of the pics that have been released to media. With OK and Hello buyers want to see celebs not aunty margaret and uncle Tom loading up on the buffet.
Maybe he doesnt agree with her getting pally with Cowell?

Reactions: 5
Daily Mail have called it a star studded wedding and below is their proof 🤔
Simon was joined by his fiancé Lauren Silverman for the occasion, alongside actor Tom Turgoose, RuPaul's Drag Race winner Bimini Bon Boulash and Love Island star Adam Collard.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she already knows, to be honest. She's certainly not as naive as she makes out, and she's always been very good at doing deals in exchange for money and/ or promotion. She's been doing deals with the Daily Mail for years, whilst at the same time saying how much she hates them for being misogynistic and homophobic.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if Simon walking her down the aisle (which, let's face it, is the only reason she's been able to sell exclusive rights to her wedding to a magazine and make a shed load of money for it- nobody would have been interested if he wasn't there) was her idea. Same with her suddenly rerecording one of her singles with Robbie Williams, going on tour with James Blunt and suddenly getting paid-for promotion on Facebook.

What happened to her was awful, and I've got no time for Simon Cowell whatsoever. But I find it really tastless and unsettling that she's using all this to her advantage and is clearly benefitting considerably from keeping her mouth shut.

I'm in two minds about that but I think I fall on the side that she had such a crappy time that she has every right to turn it into a positive and get something out of it. Essentially, the career she missed out on.

Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion but I don’t really mind Denise. The song’s shite obviously but it’s no less palatable to me to see an older (if dated in style) woman trying to be sexy, than it is the current tranch of young pop stars who have gone into overdrive with fillers etc. Give me this over Katy Perry’s very weird new video anyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My husband occasionally has very weird dreams and some of you will be pleased to hear he's just shot David Walliams in the head with a sniper rifle.
He also had a dream about Sam Allardyce but I can't remember the context.
Could you please give your husband some extra cheese tonight and maybe he'll take a machine gun to a line up of Lulu, Bob Geldof, Simon Cowell and James Corden . Thank you muchly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Remember Radio 1 did a show from Ibiza in the 90s. Was it Zoe Ball that got sacked because she went on a bender and didn't turn up for her show. There's always the infamous popbitch of Lisa L'Anson in Ibiza will working for Radio 1 😃

It was actually Lisa L'Anson that got sacked not Zoe
yep wasn’t she getting liquid LSD put into her eyeballs and getting up to all sorts with a strap-on at Manumission?? Have to give a bit of respect, this wasn’t simply pulling a sickie from your shift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Daily Mail have called it a star studded wedding and below is their proof 🤔
Simon was joined by his fiancé Lauren Silverman for the occasion, alongside actor Tom Turgoose, RuPaul's Drag Race winner Bimini Bon Boulash and Love Island star Adam Collard.
I was wondering what the duck sort of a name Bimini Bon Boulash was.

What an absolute rogues gallery of has beens and never will bes.

Reactions: 23
I'm in two minds about that but I think I fall on the side that she had such a crappy time that she has every right to turn it into a positive and get something out of it. Essentially, the career she missed out on.
This is what baffles me by her choice to get involved with him, though. She's had a really successful, steady career since X Factor. Perhaps not a mainstream megastar one, but she's got a huge fan base of loyal lesbians (mainly) who have stuck with her throughout her career. She was certainly by no means struggling, either financially or in terms of career. It just seems so unnecessary to go down this route and to sell her soul to the devil like this

Reactions: 16
Not so little Thomas Brodie Sangster who I remember from Nanny McPhee is now married! Where did the years go?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Mindy Kaling just announced she had her third baby in February! Really shows how fake social media is that she was able to continue as normal not showing her pregnancy at all. I like Mindy so pleased for her.

Reactions: 11