Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes , Denise was only 17, whilst Gary was 52. They allegedly met on his Xmas 1991 comeback tour. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else remember Denise Van Outen’s first musical career, when she was in a girlband??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Bob geldof is an out and out wanker. When I worked at BA there were many many tales of BG being a bleep to cabin crew. Like your his personal serf. Or something.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
My husband occasionally has very weird dreams and some of you will be pleased to hear he's just shot David Walliams in the head with a sniper rifle.
He also had a dream about Sam Allardyce but I can't remember the context.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I have bumped into Bob Geldof twice in my life. Once at a crowded museum exhibition when we literally collided with other in front of a display and once when having Sunday lunch at a really lovely restaurant where he ate alone at a huge table - the restaurant was booked out months in advance but they told us he sometimes just called them and asked to come for a meal, and I hope he compensated them for the loss of business that must have caused.

That is my exceptionally weak Geldof tea.

I can confirm that his mate Andrew Mitchell is an utter knob though.

Reactions: 22
Geldof is a sanctimonious prick.

My Dad always called him "That Bastard Geldof"
Pisses me off that he takes most of the credit for Band-Aid/Live-Aid. Midge Ure was there too, helping and coming up with stuff. He co-wrote and produced DTKIC but whenever it's talked about, it's only ever Geldof that seems to get credit.
---

JLo

Jack of all trades master of none
I honestly think because she kept quiet about what happened that night in the club, Diddy helped her throughout the years as a thank you. There has to be a reason why someone who is as untalented as she is, got so big. It says a lot that now Diddy has been exposed, so many are now going after her.

Reactions: 33

Yikes. Denise Van Outen is releasing 'music' at the grand old age of 50 & attempting to look saucy.
Wow, that rivals the Michael Barrymore clip from a few weeks back.🫣Think she would have been better off doing a tongue in cheek video rather than using it to lick her lips so often. I got anxiety watching her do that with the sequins! And, Jesus, when the banana showed up I nearly lost it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All three DVO videos (that I chose to click on and can only blame severe ongoing insomnia for) feel like if Brass Eye did music videos. That last one could also be Eurotrash… trying to take any of them seriously tho?! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pisses me off that he takes most of the credit for Band-Aid/Live-Aid. Midge Ure was there too, helping and coming up with stuff. He co-wrote and produced DTKIC but whenever it's talked about, it's only ever Geldof that seems to get credit.
---

I honestly think because she kept quiet about what happened that night in the club, Diddy helped her throughout the years as a thank you. There has to be a reason why someone who is as untalented as she is, got so big. It says a lot that now Diddy has been exposed, so many are now going after her.
Midge Ure definitely did pretty much everything while Bob was the mouthpiece. Lots of the stars of the day only turned up because of Midge. They wouldn’t have bothered for known bellend Bob.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Wow, that rivals the Michael Barrymore clip from a few weeks back.🫣Think she would have been better off doing a tongue in cheek video rather than using it to lick her lips so often. I got anxiety watching her do that with the sequins! And, Jesus, when the banana showed up I nearly lost it!😂
🤣🤣that was me who kindly shared the Michael Barrymore clip .
As for this Denise one, it’s 1995 all over again and it was shite the first time .

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yikes. Denise Van Outen is releasing 'music' at the grand old age of 50 & attempting to look saucy.
Well. Watching that was certainly an interesting way for me to start to the working week.

I never knew baby was pronounced as bebbay by those from Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Gerry Agar’s book, she said that someone (possibly the nanny?) had found the drugs (opium sticks found in a Smarties tube, I think) and told Bob and Bob called the police and they were raided.

Tbf, whichever way it happened, none of them come out of that story well. Michael and Paula were completely off their tits for a lot of the time and shouldn’t have been in charge of any little children, and Bob is just an all round bleep.
I don't really think he had any choice if that's true. He did the right thing there and yes I think his behaviour towards Tiger Lily has been lovely.

I've heard the reunion podcast on BBC Sounds about Band Aid and to his credit he does make a point of saying how much Midge Ure did.

Reactions: 10
It's all very Hunsnet, that Denise track. I have a soft spot for her from the early Big Breakfast days. The piss yellow hair is no though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think Denise is going to enjoy getting older, her entire being seems to be about being an overtly sexually attractive person and the peroxide blonde 'tits out' look is really dated. Luckily her daughter looks like a normal teenager.

On the subject of Geldof, a woman I used to work with was absolutely obsessed with him, she thought it was only time until he received his sainthood. She'd met him a few times and liked to think she had some sort of relationship with him and anytime even something ever so slightly vaguely related came up in conversation (for example someone chatting about a charity concert or adoption) she would start talking about him and just go on and on, all wild-eyed. We all referred to it as 'being Geldofed' if we got trapped while she was on a session.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25