Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geldof is a sanctimonious prick.

My Dad always called him "That Bastard Geldof"

About 20 years ago now, I worked with someone who had a family connection to the Gelfofs as in Bob Geldof's parents and siblings. My colleague spoke well of all of them apart from Bob who they described as an "arrogant hole."

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Yikes. Denise Van Outen is releasing 'music' at the grand old age of 50 & attempting to look saucy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
To be fair to Denise looking saucy has always been her thing. I would love if she'd lose the peroxide hair though, always think it dates her look.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was believed that Bob planted the drugs at Paula's house that were raided
In Gerry Agar’s book, she said that someone (possibly the nanny?) had found the drugs (opium sticks found in a Smarties tube, I think) and told Bob and Bob called the police and they were raided.

Tbf, whichever way it happened, none of them come out of that story well. Michael and Paula were completely off their tits for a lot of the time and shouldn’t have been in charge of any little children, and Bob is just an all round bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
In Gerry Agar’s book, she said that someone (possibly the nanny?) had found the drugs (opium sticks found in a Smarties tube, I think) and told Bob and Bob called the police and they were raided.

Tbf, whichever way it happened, none of them come out of that story well. Michael and Paula were completely off their tits for a lot of the time and shouldn’t have been in charge of any little children, and Bob is just an all round bleep.
I've read that book and I'm not entirely sure how reliable a narrator she is tbh. I don't doubt that Paula and Michael were heavy drug users though

Reactions: 11

Yikes. Denise Van Outen is releasing 'music' at the grand old age of 50 & attempting to look saucy.
I couldn't watch much!
The constant eye bleeping the camera and did she sing the line
"I taste delicious "?

I've always thought she's one that would eat herself if she could.

Sounds like she probably did!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hold Denise Van Outen and Sarah Cox jointly responsible for every pint of lager I consumed in my youth (and today 🤭).
Remember Radio 1 did a show from Ibiza in the 90s. Was it Zoe Ball that got sacked because she went on a bender and didn't turn up for her show. There's always the infamous popbitch of Lisa L'Anson in Ibiza will working for Radio 1 😃

It was actually Lisa L'Anson that got sacked not Zoe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember Radio 1 did a show from Ibiza in the 90s. Was it Zoe Ball that got sacked because she went on a bender and didn't turn up for her show. There's always the infamous popbitch of Lisa L'Anson in Ibiza will working for Radio 1 😃
Oh yeah Zoe Ball she can shoulder some responsibility too 😆. I remember the pics of her with a bottle of JD + fag on her wedding day.

Will look up Lisa L'Anson/Ibiza ty!.

Edit: oh wow just looked it up 😯.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

^ just saw that this little prick has got engaged.

Reminded me of reading this article…

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22