Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David’s a bit small boned for me. Clearly not in all areas based on the comments here, but still, too delicately framed generally.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
David’s a bit small boned for me. Clearly not in all areas based on the comments here, but still, too delicately framed generally.
The wang looks bigger when the body is skinny too.
---
Is wang a word? I guess it is now
---
Ok here’s the ultimate test… you have to shag one. Smuggy Tennant or Daddy Nick Knowles

who are you choosing?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d pick Nick Knowles purely coz it would make a funny anecdote. Do you reckon he makes his conquests listen to his guitar playing post-sex? You’d be lying there trying to look enchanted all the while trying to scan the room for your bra and knickers for a swift exit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
---
---
Ok here’s the ultimate test… you have to shag one. Smuggy Tennant or Daddy Nick Knowles

who are you choosing?
I live near a nunnery. I'd rather phone up and see if they have room.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’d pick Nick Knowles purely coz it would make a funny anecdote. Do you reckon he makes his conquests listen to his guitar playing post-sex? You’d be lying there trying to look enchanted all the while trying to scan the room for your bra and knickers for a swift exit.
and if you’d done the deed at your place he’d be looking at where you live to see if it required a DIY SOS makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
---

who are you choosing?
my best mate once decided to chat up Nick Knowles when she was hammered - she was about 28 at the time so would have still been too old for him. But based on that I’d have to go for Tennant. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5