Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Paul the reason the color saturation is always turned up so high on Bake-Off? His eyes are practically glowing at times. Also, he gives duck-me eyes to literally everyone.
They whack it up so he looks like the Night King from GOT

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Actually, I think a road trip with Paul Hollywood, Gregg Wallace and James Martin would be quite funny. They all absolutely adore themselves so they'd all be out-smouldering each other then stuffing their faces when they camera was turned.
An ITV special "The brotherhood of smouldering chefs" and then you'd have Jamie Oliver in the background splattering his fat lispy tongue " let me join! Let me in... please!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Who are Gwyneth’s posse these days anyway? Twenty years ago it’d be Madonna and that Tracy Anderson exercise demon but I’ve no idea now.

Reactions: 13
I know a few people who have had to deal with him in professionally and apparently he's a big-headed twit. And really not very good at the extra-curricular activity he pretends he is good at.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I assume the intent is to play up the scenery and give everything a storybook look, which it does, but a side effect is that everyone with blue eyes looks like they've just taken a massive dose of spice.

I know a few people who have had to deal with him in professionally and apparently he's a big-headed twit. And really not very good at the extra-curricular activity he pretends he is good at.
This is decidedly un-shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Waiting for Gwyneth to release her new candle " this smells like ozempic shite".
For reasons unknown, on R3ddit I was recently 'recommended' a thread about Zoloft titled 'I can't take these farts any more' (lots of sharting tales within). I'd imagine the Ozempic threads are similar :D

It's really funny but I had no idea it was a side-effect of Zoloft (Sertraline).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For reasons unknown, on R3ddit I was recently 'recommended' a thread about Zoloft titled 'I can't take these farts any more' (lots of sharting tales within). I'd imagine the Ozempic threads are similar :D

It's really funny but I had no idea it was a side-effect of Zoloft (Sertraline).
I've been taking Sertraline for ages and I've never noticed that.

Protein powder produces the most awful farts. I used to work with a big guy who had worse wind than a dog. All of those actors and celebs who get all jacked for roles or photoshoots or TV must stink like swamps. I would never use Dwayne Johnson's toilet in an emergency.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Does this mean he's tit at riding bikes......or he's tit at riding bikes? 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been taking Sertraline for ages and I've never noticed that.

Protein powder produces the most awful farts. I used to work with a big guy who had worse wind than a dog. All of those actors and celebs who get all jacked for roles or photoshoots or TV must stink like swamps. I would never use Dwayne Johnson's toilet in an emergency.
Yep, I can confirm that. My dad is a fat lazy tit but rather than exercise to lose the weight, he wanted to do it the easy way and used to buy tubs of the stuff that cost a small fortune as well as huge ass tablets that smelt like horse tit and that was before he swallowed them. I'm quite lucky that I have a strong stomach and am the one who is sent for when there is a worse-than-normal nappy or one of the pets decides to decorate the place with their tit but living in a house with him when he was on that stuff nearly broke me a few times.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A friend of a friend has said that he is known as David Ten inch in theatre land! :eek: 😂 Not sure how much truth there is in that.
I always thought it was billie piper who named him that. It’s been a nickname for years

he was also my guilty pleasure in the dr who years, definitely would have

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7