Secret Celebrity Gossip #166

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's wild though what people will do to their bodies to chase a totally unrealistic image.

All things considered I'd rather be fat, and I hate being fat.

Reactions: 24
This is why I could never apply for Bake Off. I mean, I’d be shite at breads and pastry and cake decorating but if he offered me a handshake for my cookies I don’t think the telly folks would broadcast my “ew duck off you slimy bleep” retort.
You can imagine the producer calling the sound editor:
“Sorry mate but uh, we have had the usual problem during the intros……Yep, yep, same issue as always - he's a “slimy“ one today though hahaha…...Absolutely! it’s nice to have a change from “massive” and “utter”.….nah, nah, my favourites are still “pastry-brained” and “flat soufflé-arsed”….he kept asking the crew to only film him from the front after that one, hahahahahaha…nah, no chance, that episode had more arse shots than Huw Edward’s photo album….yeah, cheers, thanks for sorting it mate, Bye!”
---
That face Paul Hollywood pulls when he's trying to show off his blue eyes makes my vagina seal up.
What on earth do you mean?
IMG_4658.jpeg
IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4657.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg
IMG_4664.jpeg
IMG_4663.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
You can imagine the producer calling the sound editor:
“Sorry mate but uh, we have had the usual problem during the intros……Yep, yep, same issue as always - he's a “slimy“ one today though hahaha…...Absolutely! it’s nice to have a change from “massive” and “utter”.….nah, nah, my favourites are still “pastry-brained” and “flat soufflé-arsed”….he kept asking the crew to only film him from the front after that one, hahahahahaha…nah, no chance, that episode had more arse shots than Huw Edward’s photo album….yeah, cheers, thanks for sorting it mate, Bye!”
---

What on earth do you mean?
Is Paul the reason the color saturation is always turned up so high on Bake-Off? His eyes are practically glowing at times. Also, he gives duck-me eyes to literally everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A friend of a friend has said that he is known as David Ten inch in theatre land! :eek: 😂 Not sure how much truth there is in that.
It's not the size but if he knows how to use it. Personally I think he'd be a tit lover. I liked his Dr Who but he seems to be a bit of a bleep irl.

(Are we allowed to use bleep on this thread?)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Paul the reason the color saturation is always turned up so high on Bake-Off? His eyes are practically glowing at times. Also, he gives duck-me eyes to literally everyone.
I thought it was just me that noticed the picture is Technicolor on Bake Off! By coincidence, Mary Berry's got lovely bright blue eyes which I first noticed on the show. PH is such a smug git though.

Reactions: 9