Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't have given up American Idol until the album was released if I was her. Her last few releases have flopped big style and if this one does as well, I doubt she will get another chance and end up being a nostalgia artist. Her issue is she keeps bringing the same bubble gum crap out which was fine years back but now...

Reactions: 10
In fairness, I know Katy has had one kid, wasn’t she pregnant with the next? Perhaps she didn’t want the commitment of AI?

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure the size 10 stuff came from when she was filming Derry girls and if you look back she was bit slimmer then so could be correct. She’s a bit bigger now so she’s definitely more US14 than U.K.
I think she’s a bit like Sharon in Eastenders ( which I haven’t watched for years) but she’s got a sort of round chubby face. No matter how slim she was, it didn’t show in her face

Reactions: 8
Is Charlie a nepo baby?
Only slightly, I think. Her dad had some sort of tangential link to entertainment, I think he was a literary agent or something like that?

She did go to private school, but you can tell she's quite posh from the way she speaks. And she's never claimed otherwise so far as I know.

She has been gradually climbing the ladder music wise for a long time. Although Boom Clap was a hit, that was ten years ago and she hasn't approached that again until her two most recent albums.

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Only slightly, I think. Her dad had some sort of tangential link to entertainment, I think he was a literary agent or something like that?

She did go to private school, but you can tell she's quite posh from the way she speaks. And she's never claimed otherwise so far as I know.

She has been gradually climbing the ladder music wise for a long time. Although Boom Clap was a hit, that was ten years ago and she hasn't approached that again until her two most recent albums.
She collaborated with Icona Pop for I don't care which was a banger. That was over 10 years ago too.

Rip Dario G

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't think I've ever seen a picture of his wife before. She looks like that actress, think she's Geordie, who's always appearing on TV dramas looking a bit haunted and doing a lot of staring off into the distance pensively.
Jill Halfpenny! Thought that too

Reactions: 8
I think Nicola Coughlan is claiming to be a US size 10 e.g a UK size 14. Which I could see, she’s very short which can read larger. I think she’s much better on Bridgerton than DGs.

But I side-eye her for the JVN friendship.
I thought she was claiming to be a uk size 10

Reactions: 1
Don't think I've ever seen a picture of his wife before. She looks like that actress, think she's Geordie, who's always appearing on TV dramas looking a bit haunted and doing a lot of staring off into the distance pensively.
I thinks it's possibly the only public pic of her!

Reactions: 4
Some people are fat and they are allowed to have sex and to be shown having sex. Should fat people be condemned to a life of celibacy and loneliness just for carrying some extra weight? How many sex scenes have we seen with the leads smoking afterwards? No one is shouting about health then. If people just don’t want to see naked fat people then at least own it. It’s not promoting unhealthiness just to show someone bigger than size 14 on screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.