Secret Celebrity Gossip #165

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Battle of the rich kids. It's not like Charli XCX didn't realise loads of variants of her new album.
Yes but Charli was on course to get number one and right before the deadline Taylor releases her millionth variant?

Reactions: 16
Battle of the rich kids. It's not like Charli XCX didn't realise loads of variants of her new album.
I’m not a boomer, but I’m about to sound like one. I miss the days where the most widely spread formats were a 7” single and 12” single and an album At least you had something physical for your money that you could hold in your hand. Only the most die hard fans would search out a special edition and then it felt like a quest 😆
Yes but Charli was on course to get number one and right before the deadline Taylor releases her millionth variant?
Most of them probably won’t even listen to whatever shite she’s just plopped out anyway. It’s too easy to just press a button to ‘support’ their leader.

Reactions: 35
I’ve just unfollowed someone on Instagram because they won’t stop going on about TS. An actual adult. Acting like every single thing she does is life changing and doing ‘listen along’ with every bit of new music. Nothing to do with her ‘brand’.
She also recently got married but has spent all of pride month coming out as bisexual. Then complaining everyone is unfollowing and how awful people are. You’re just boring luv.

I don’t mind TS but I don’t understand how she manages to turn so many adults into teenagers again.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tough tit, innit? Hope Charli XCX uses some of her multiple variant Brat money and gets some vocal lessons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen Eddie Redmayne performing at the Tony awards as the Emcee in Cabaret. I know the movements and facial expressions have to be exaggerated for the stage but I almost cringed myself inside out. It looked like a tit TikTok.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People aren't really annoyed about variants in and of themselves, but releasing specific, targeted variants in order to extend her already long run at #1 and keep another artist down.

Well she has always had "mean girls" vibes.

I'll never understand the obsession some have with Taylor Swift, but she clearly resonates more with people than Charli XCX. But I'm just tired in general of people coming from money being the only ones who seem to populate the music industry as artists these days. It makes it even worse when they're just not very good.

• Heart
I have no interest in TS and I doubt I’d be able to identify any of her music if I just heard this. Amiright in thinking every time she releases a new small variant to her album all her manic fans buy every single one? No wonder she’s a trillionaire if she’s managed to brainwash them into buying the same old shite with 1% difference. What a strange phenomenon all told 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Watching those clips, I think I would have enjoyed an Eric Stolz version of Back to The Future.

his most notable role for me was the drug dealer in Pulp Fiction. Another one whose career kind of just tailed off.
He was a pilot in Memphis Belle! OMG he was a major crush of mine at the time!!

Funny how some folk hit the big time and others dont isn't it. Always wonder what goes on behind the scenes.

Thanks for the Brat Pack reminders. Andrew McCarthy was another I was convinced I would end up marrying 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen Eddie Redmayne performing at the Tony awards as the Emcee in Cabaret. I know the movements and facial expressions have to be exaggerated for the stage but I almost cringed myself inside out. It looked like a tit TikTok.
Speaking of the Tony awards (and jealous of you being able to watch them) Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor at the Tony Awards looks like Take Your Grandmother to Work day.. can someone please explain this relationship in a way that makes sense?

1718635433762.png

---
i had a chat at a stage door with Lin Manuel Miranda and his wife and didnt realise until weeks later. I had heard of his name etc but had no idea what he looked like at that point ...
They were lovely btw and the person I was waiting to see who was also a friend of Lin (hence the sd)must have been pissing themselves at me..🤣🤣 Imma like OMG i thought they were just your friends ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Speaking of the Tony awards (and jealous of you being able to watch them) Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor at the Tony Awards looks like Take Your Grandmother to Work day.. can someone please explain this relationship in a way that makes sense?

View attachment 2999744
---
Love, admiration, respect, chemistry…have you ever heard one speak of the other? The absolute adoration is remarkable. I love them together.

Jeff Goldblum is 30 years older than his wife Emilie Livingston. Patrick Stewart is 39 years older than his wife, Sunny Ozell. Mick Jagger's partner, Melanie Hamrick, is 44 years younger than him. Do these make more sense…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I assume Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor just love one another and enjoy a good life together. Sounds nice. Probably a more fun set up than Al Pacino’s sitch, siring offspring at his grand old age with a 25 year old. Who wants that nonsense at 80?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Love, admiration, respect, chemistry…have you ever heard one speak of the other? The absolute adoration is remarkable. I love them together.

Jeff Goldblum is 30 years older than his wife Emilie Livingston. Patrick Stewart is 39 years older than his wife, Sunny Ozell. Mick Jagger's partner, Melanie Hamrick, is 44 years younger than him. Do these make more sense…
Idk are any of these people in their 80s? Are you telling me that you would seriously sleep with a Senior senior citizen as a much youger person by several decades? Hats off to ya if you would because not sure i'd be able to.

You can have love, admiration, respect and chemistry with anyone at any age in any type of relationship and it of course could be that they are more like companions/friends etc but if they are shagging, I am afraid I do get the ick..
---

actually NO I havent heard them speak about each other and no I don't think those examples make more sense sorry.. I think I manage to just about pull off a 9 yrs gap myself - and even that I get freaked out at times to think I was doing stuff etc before they were even born

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Idk are any of these people in their 80s? Are you telling me that you would seriously sleep with a Senior senior citizen as a much youger person by several decades? Hats off to ya if you would because not sure i'd be able to.

You can have love, admiration, respect and chemistry with anyone at any age in any type of relationship and it of course could be that they are more like companions/friends etc but if they are shagging, I am afraid I do get the ick..
---

actually NO I havent heard them speak about each other and no I don't think those examples make more sense sorry.. I think I manage to just about pull off a 9 yrs gap myself - and even that I get freaked out at times to think I was doing stuff etc before they were even born
Who says they are shagging though. Maybe they just value each others company.

Reactions: 11

---

Patrick Stewart and Mick Jagger are in their 80s.

The age gap between Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor is unusual but if they enjoy each others company fair enough. (I think I remember reading they don't live together)

Reactions: 13
There was a clip of Eric Stoltz in Brats that I found mesmerising. I can’t believe he passed my radar back then. He was so attractive but I don’t remember anything he was in apart from Mask
He is adorable in my favourite 80s film, Some Kind of Wonderful.

Reactions: 5
So who do we think Douglas is inspired by? Which newsreader has got cancelled? Eamonn?
My cynical old brain is saying it isn’t based on anyone at all but this will encourage people to watch to see if they can spot any clues about who it is

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.