Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Is it bad that I am glad she’ll get the piss ripped out of her? She’s such a precocious brat, she derves to be pulled down a peg or ten!
I feel sorry for her - she's being let down by her parents in a massive way, with so many people blowing smoke up her hole because of who they are, to the extent that she probably believes she is really fantastic. She's being set up for a fall and for so much mockery. Her parents are failing at being parents.
---
It’s actually so bad that I thought someone had dubbed a really bad singing voice over her actual voice but no, I’ve just been on YouTube and checked a couple of other versions and it really is her singing. I hate to say horrible things about a child, but she’s not good at all. For a school production she may be passable, but not for that sort of level.
Exactly this: she'd be grand if she was performing among her peers and gradually learning, as kids do, that she's not very talented but maybe gets some fun out of performing. Nobody is gently suggesting she'd be better as part of the chorus: she's been pushed to the front because of who her ridiculous parents are.
I think it's incredibly sad.
She does seem like a precocious brat too though so I think it's fair enough to have a little giggle at how crap she is tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
If it was anything like real life, Edward would wake up and find Vivian gone, with his car, his watch and all his money.

• Haha
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
Nicki Minaj has been arrested for possession of “soft drugs” (weed) in Amsterdam today, just hours before she’s due to be playing at the Co-op arena in Manchester this evening!

Edited to add, I swear the Co-op Arena is cursed!
She is claiming they did it deliberately to sabotage her concert. :rolleyes:

The thing is it is still technically illegal in Holland. You are only really supposed to use it in licenced shops/cafes but they do tend to look the other way and many smoke it at home. Bringing it in from another country is a big no so the whole 'I'm being framed' story she seems to be going for when she has admitted using numerous times is typical Nicki blaming everyone but herself for her actions.

Magwitch

I tend to avoid daytime programmes where utter bellends sit on sofas talking shite, because that's what basically happens in my front room every night, so why would I want to watch a version of that on the tellybox? Anyway, I know very little about Eamonn and Ruth, but I once accidentally switched to This Morning, just in time to hear Eamonn ask, 'Do wasps make honey?'

Jesus wept. I have no idea if Ruth is as stupid as he is, maybe she is, but I couldn't live with that.

• Haha

April Ludgate

Natalie looks way worse - way too much surgery. I always thought they were overrated - Melanie Blatt was way hotter but I think her vagina wasn't free entry like those 2.
Mel Blatt also came across like a decent sort on Celebrity Masterchef. These two have always seemed like proper mean girls.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
No me neither. I thought people were probably being cruel just because she's Kim's daughter but then I watched the clip. Yikes.
Yeah, like they could have got her some singing and acting lessons. Theres probably kids out there with parents working 2 jobs just to afford to bring them to auditions and NW gets in because of nepotism. You just know that no one has ever said no to this child. It’s honestly primary school level performance.

Reactions: 40

Don'tlookEthel

North seems to be a promising artist so I don’t know why they wouldn’t nurture that, or at least invest in her singing and acting abilities before throwing her to the wolves like that. Someone should have stepped in and stopped this because that poor kid is getting dragged and it’s not her fault her family are idiots who can’t say no. It’s a terrible shame for the poor kids who’ve been working hard and have a great voice and stage presence who are missing out because someone bought their kids way in, too.
Yup, this 10 year old child is being slated all over the world because the grownups around her are greedy cunts

• Sad

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Ah come on now - we all have a guilty pleasure!
Well yes, I know.
But most people’s guilty pleasures are normal things like eating cake in bed or imagining Tom Hardy manacled to your headboard.
Sexing Eamonn Holmes, even imaginary sexing, is just, well, are you absolutely sure you’re OK?

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
Quick rant - It's documented already that I hate the film Love Actually, but i get rage, my blood boils, triggered even now! that Martine roll out the barrels Mcutcheon was the main and the love interest of Hugh Grant's PM.

And Breathe again

• Haha
  • Heart

YeahBrackie

Not really a celeb, but Christopher Maloney was doing a panto near where I live a few years ago. He was riding up and down the promenade on the land train to promote it. I walked past and he said "HIIIIIII" in this really snide piss taking way, and when I said hi back he just burst out laughing 🤷‍♀️

I walked away thinking what a colossal spunktrumpet he is

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I was going to say, things like that are probably kept to a very strict schedule, with each celebrity only getting a certain amount of time to pose on the stairs.

The woman's probably got her boss going mental in her ear about timings and she's just trying to do her job. There doesn't seem to be any malice behind it, from what I've seen. And surely celebrities are told in advance how much time they've got on the stairs. It might just be a case of them taking the piss and thinking they can do what they want.
Exactly. I hate these viral things of just a person doing their job, but made to look bad because of other entitled people.

• Heart

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Calum best gives me the massive Ick. He would love it have had the charm and charisma and looks of his dad but unfortunately he didn’t.

Lalla

VIP Member
I've just remembered some interview with All Saints I read in the 90s where one of the Appletons was going on about how they all had 'rutting knots' in the back of their hair 🙄🙄
I really wouldn't consider this the flex she seemed to think it was.

The random shit I remember from 25 years ago yet I can barely remember what I did last week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Of course the other story that I knew growing up was that Jimmy Savile had sex with corpses. That one escaped senior management at Jimmys but was common knowledge at my school in London.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39