Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A post mortem is only carried out normally when someone dies from illness if a person has not seen a doctor recently before they died. Which is highly unlikely to have been the case for Freddie Mercury.

Reactions: 10
When she recalls this incident your son will have viciously attacked her dog, and brave Jameela will have been very seriously injured fending him off.
And bees will be involved somehow. And another celebrity who she will accuse of being an alcoholic and/or liar if they don't agree with her version of events.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to work for the National Museum of Scotland and one year had a work trip to the National Museum of Ireland in Dublin and then a trip to Belfast the following year. The vibe was so very different in Belfast, far more closed off whereas Dublin was open, welcoming and cheerful; Dublin colleagues seemed delighted to meet us whereas those at the museum in Belfast seemed grudging and almost annoyed. The thing I most remember from Belfast was the airport being flummoxed by my colleague's People's Republic of China passport!
This makes me sad. Belfast is a wonderful city and the people are what make the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently the older nurses knew he was a wrongun and wouldn’t let him in. I had no idea until he died about any of this but apparently it was well known which is disgraceful.
My aunty was a senior nurse in one of the hospitals that Saville frequently visited, she reported to her superior how she wasn't comfortable with the way he was acting and the 'rumours' she had heard from other staff, she was ignored. Fast foward to after his death and the enquiry and my aunty who was now retired was contacted and asked to give a statement etc. It pissed her off that she wasn't listened to in the first place along with others. I always remember her telling me as a young child when Jim'll Fix It was on, how he wasn't a nice person and how someone can hide behind a persona.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Poor Pippa. How busy is Geri that she can’t send it herself? She had already gathered the images and drafted the text. Is Pippa writing the books?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor Pippa. How busy is Geri that she can’t send it herself? She had already gathered the images and drafted the text. Is Pippa writing the books?
Exactly, my “social media manager” at work is always saying, ‘if you’re too busy just send to me and I’ll post’ I’m like “Helen, it is not the posting that takes the time ffs, it’s the same number of clicks to send it to you, than it is to post to IG!!!!!!!”
I’m guessing for celebs it’s more about not bleeping up their PR, well this time, that didn’t work. How much better can you word “happy birthday, have a great day” anyway. Silly.

Reactions: 18
This was in Nov, when he knew Ruth was off. He either said this because he wanted to make her jealous (that ship had sailed) or he genuinely thinks that some younger woman in NI is going to jump at the chance. He is an elderly, moany, unhealthy, arrogant male - they would go for him for his perceived bank balance. Nasty about the bus. That was very symbolic of him as a man. I bet he can’t compute that she didn’t want to be married to him anymore. The increased use of filters, the dent to the ego, the wanting to be seen as a major hitter too - I think he is going to be entertaining in the next few years.

Reactions: 8
Maybe they all jizzed into a pint glass so Marc could drink from a vessel rather than 30 dicks. #tetanus4lockjaw

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This was in Nov, when he knew Ruth was off. He either said this because he wanted to make her jealous (that ship had sailed) or he genuinely thinks that some younger woman in NI is going to jump at the chance. He is an elderly, moany, unhealthy, arrogant male - they would go for him for his perceived bank balance. Nasty about the bus. That was very symbolic of him as a man. I bet he can’t compute that she didn’t want to be married to him anymore. The increased use of filters, the dent to the ego, the wanting to be seen as a major hitter too - I think he is going to be entertaining in the next few years.
'Maybe Ruth will be run over by a bus or something, who knows?'

WHAT? Who says that about their partner??? The arrogant prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
'Maybe Ruth will be run over by a bus or something, who knows?'

WHAT? Who says that about their partner??? The arrogant prick.
Yep. Ruth has had quite the escape. Chubby, red faced, immobile, arrogant twit. She is the catch, not him. They are the same age. You would never know it.

Reactions: 25
And also, who in A&E is in charge of testing stomach contents for jizz to the extent they know it comes from 30 different people? 🤣🤣
Is it any wonder the NHS is on its knees if they’re mucking about doing non-essential jobs like this?*

*Although can you imagine a billion $ US NHS takeover team looking through the small-print and seeing that one of the job roles is ‘A&E Stomach Pump Semen Tester - Band 6’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.