Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even one load of spunk is one load too much. Foul tasting stuff. Tastes what I imagine bleach gel to taste of 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This makes me sad. Belfast is a wonderful city and the people are what make the place.
I'm from Dublin, studied Archaeology and did research at the Ulster Museum in Belfast, for my thesis. The staff were lovely and welcoming to me. Part of my research was conducting a survey of the museum visitors, so I was approaching the public with a questionnaire. The security guards came by regularly but very unobtrusively, just making sure I was ok, I always remember that, they were very kind and were looking after me.
I have been to Belfast a good few times and always found people friendly and welcoming, and would always recommend it for a city break, a great place! 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There was once a Saville thread in celeb goss and one of the posters said words to the effect Savile hated the names James, so James Savile it is.
There used to be a a lot on digital spy forums in the good old days of DS

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There was once a Saville thread in celeb goss and one of the posters said words to the effect Savile hated the names James, so James Savile it is.
There used to be a a lot on digital spy forums in the good old days of DS
Is Digital Spy still going? Last I heard they'd closed most of the forums. I remember the Jimmy Savile threads, a lot of them were deleted at the time.

Reactions: 7
Is it any wonder the NHS is on its knees if they’re mucking about doing non-essential jobs like this?*

*Although can you imagine a billion $ US NHS takeover team looking through the small-print and seeing that one of the job roles is ‘A&E Stomach Pump Semen Tester - Band 6’
was the use of the term on its knees deliberate or accidental here?
---
Stinks like bleach too and if you get it in your eye stings like bleach.
bet i know a 32 yr old actress who doesnt seem to mind.. (see my posts on other threads)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s still open but there’s no celeb or showbiz forums anymore
They kinda lost the point of entertainment forums...gossip and entertainment! and it became so woke (I hate the term woke but anyone who didn't agree was labelled an everything phobic) and the mods had their favourites.

Reactions: 20
They kinda lost the point of entertainment forums...gossip and entertainment! and it became so woke (I hate the term woke but anyone who didn't agree was labelled an everything phobic) and the mods had their favourites.
Digital Spy was always too cliquey for me

Reactions: 10
When she recalls this incident your son will have viciously attacked her dog, and brave Jameela will have been very seriously injured fending him off.
While being attacked by a swarm of bees and chased by pro-life campaigners with placards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mark Friths (editor of Heat) book recalls how Pete Bennett was totally using Nikki by pretending to like her romantically when they came out of the house. They did a photo shoot for Heat and Pete insisted on wearing, and holding onto, a belt buckle with Cherries on. It later transpired Cherry was the name of his long term girlfriend that he was secretly still with behind Nikki’s back, the belt buckle was an ‘in’ joke between them, that Nikki was clueless about.

He also harassed Nikki to see him when she was dying to redeem himself, and immediately put it on social media for likes. Plenty of Nikki’s real friends - including Imogen from the same series of Big Brother do not speak kindly of him at all.
That doesn’t surprise me. Everyone loved Pete, but I couldn’t bleeping stand him and always thought he went round the women in the BB house depending on who he thought was the most popular at the time.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.