Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think perhaps some of the stories could be true. If I won the lottery I would totally buy someone off if I wanted a specific date.
Oh for sure, but it’s always “mortgage and wedding paid off”. I first heard that story about Skibo Castle in 2000

Reactions: 5
He doesn’t need to be wasting time on all these tramps, just slide into my DMs I’m waiting
I was massively disappointed recently when I thought Eamonn had replied to a DM of mine (an innocent one, naturally!) and it turned out it was someone else who'd DM'd me. Someone I never should have followed back as I should have known they'd be trying to slide into my DMs. Eamonn is a gentleman. He wouldn't do that. It'd only be purely innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One I always remember that sounds like an urban myth but is apparently true is Michael Jackson hiring the whole of Alton Towers to himself one night. This was years ago during his Thriller album years. I think when he was on tour over here.

Reactions: 2
I imagine people who fancy Eamonn Holmes to be a bit like that B&B lady who had a visit from Daniel O’Donnell.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Beckham story has been going around for 20+ years. I can imagine it being said of other celebrities too but it was definitely live at the time of their wedding.

I’ve heard not only the rib story about Marc Almond but also that he once had his stomach pumped and ten different men’s sperm were found inside. Now I think about that, it seems improbable as a fact on several different levels, and probably reflects the level of homophobia at large when I was at school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
One I always remember that sounds like an urban myth but is apparently true is Michael Jackson hiring the whole of Alton Towers to himself one night. This was years ago during his Thriller album years. I think when he was on tour over here.
He definitely did that because my niece worked in one of the hot dog kiosks at the time . He insisted on all the tiny kiosks being open aswell as the park itself .

She said he walked past with an entourage so huge she couldn’t see him & they all made easy money as nobody bought any food from her all night.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I imagine people who fancy Eamonn Holmes to be a bit like that B&B lady who had a visit from Daniel O’Donnell.

Ah bless her.
Tbf Daniel came across well on Strictly. Took the piss out of himself quite a lot.
My Irish husband insists it is an open secret his sister is actually his mummy. And their mother said he was her baby. Like Eastenders and Kat Slater.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The Beckham story has been going around for 20+ years. I can imagine it being said of other celebrities too but it was definitely live at the time of their wedding.

I’ve heard not only the rib story about Marc Almond but also that he once had his stomach pumped and ten different men’s sperm were found inside. Now I think about that, it seems improbable as a fact on several different levels, and probably reflects the level of homophobia at large when I was at school.
I always think about this story, why would they test for that? It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
I’ve heard not only the rib story about Marc Almond but also that he once had his stomach pumped and ten different men’s sperm were found inside. Now I think about that, it seems improbable as a fact on several different levels, and probably reflects the level of homophobia at large when I was at school
The one at my school was that it was Freddy Mercury who had ten different men’s sperm in his stomach and they found out at the autopsy when he died. It makes you wonder who starts these rumours and how they get around.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The one at my school was that it was Freddy Mercury who had ten different men’s sperm in his stomach and they found out at the autopsy when he died. It makes you wonder who starts these rumours and how they get around.
Rod Stewart had to have his stomach pumped because there was so much spunk in it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah bless her.
Tbf Daniel came across well on Strictly. Took the piss out of himself quite a lot.
My Irish husband insists it is an open secret his sister is actually his mummy. And their mother said he was her baby. Like Eastenders and Kat Slater.
He was totally not what I expected on Strictly. Funny, self deprecating and clearly didn’t take himself too seriously. Eoin McLove in Father Ted was obviously based on him 😂 the sister being his mum thing wouldn’t surprise me as that was fairly common back when unmarried young mums were frowned upon.

Reactions: 27
Ah bless her.
I heard this one before but Margo is only 11 years older than Daniel so it seems unlikely - if true it'd most likely be a child sexual abuse case so I hope it really is just a silly rumour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Freddie Mercury was alive and well when I first heard about Marc Almond’s spermy stomach!

• Haha
In my weird little head I think Ruth and Eamonn remind me of contestants on Bullseye and I think they would also go all out.
The full 9 darts on a Corby trouser press and a Globe shaped drinks trolley!
And would be quite delighted with a speedboat(and if they didn't make "Bully's special prize board", she would stick pins in the rubber Bully mascot.)

*I have thought long and hard about this btw*
offers to take Captain Howdy out more
---
Yeah, I've heard the Frank Lampard one before. That story is definitely an urban legend.
i cannot picture Lampard doing anything like being generous.. he seems like the type to try and get out of paying for his round
---
And don't forget get the hamster.
i thought the hamster was meant to be Richard Gere
---
Maybe they were just lookielikeys. When I was on holiday last week I saw a cracking Harold shipman, pep guardiola and vialli.
my mate plays a game in his family at airports and on holidays rating ppl lovely likeys.. round here we defo have a chubby George Best. a better looking Chris Martin and a Robbie Savage

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, that was probably true. Bet he got a great deal back in the early 90’s

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.