Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m a dick but if I was super rich I’d buy whoever out of a venue I wanted that particular weekend.

meh

I’m not super rich unfortunately but I would do it if I had the money

what’s the point of being loaded if you can’t do what the duck you want as long as you’re causing no harm
And I would absolutely move my wedding date and allow my mortgage to be paid off and my wedding paid for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There’s a version of that Beckham wedding story for every fancy hotel, the one here everyone says is Frank Lampard but he didn’t even get married there.

Reactions: 18
There’s a version of that Beckham wedding story for every fancy hotel, the one here everyone says is Frank Lampard but he didn’t even get married there.
Yeah, I've heard the Frank Lampard one before. That story is definitely an urban legend.

Reactions: 7
Definitely urban legend. I’ve also heard a version in the past of the Beckhams paying off families because they wanted Alton Towers to themselves for one of the kids’ birthdays.

Reactions: 8
Eamon’s always got on my nerves and the way he used to drool over Katherine Jenkins was embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Definitely urban legend. I’ve also heard a version in the past of the Beckhams paying off families because they wanted Alton Towers to themselves for one of the kids’ birthdays.
Remember that time few years was it Harper at Buckingham Palace? Fergie arranging it or one of her daughters.

Reactions: 5
Yes I heard it was center parcs 20 years ago, I doubt its true. I can't imagine Posh sliding down the rapids or dodging squirrels on a bike ride to the Plaza.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, the urban myths from these threads are - someone shat on a coffee table then sucked so many people off that they had to have their stomach pumped then decided to get married and pay off another couple so they can secure the date for themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So, the urban myths from these threads are - someone shat on a coffee table then sucked so many people off that they had to have their stomach pumped then decided to get married and pay off another couple so they can secure the date for themselves.
and had some of their ribs removed so they can suck themselves off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And don't forget get the hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No tea, has anyone met the guy who played Loxton in The Bill years back and his wife, she was in Doctors when it began and then Emmerdale for a bit (according to Google). I saw them at a show last week, it was him I recognised, I smiled at them both, but they looked at me as if I had 2 heads and walked on, my husband even commented on it 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No tea, has anyone met the guy who played Loxton in The Bill years back and his wife, she was in Doctors when it began and then Emmerdale for a bit (according to Google). I saw them at a show last week, it was him I recognised, I smiled at them both, but they looked at me as if I had 2 heads and walked on, my husband even commented on it 😆
Maybe they were just lookielikeys. When I was on holiday last week I saw a cracking Harold shipman, pep guardiola and vialli.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Beckham story is just the newest version of the Madonna and Guy Ritchie one about their wedding. Time will tell I suppose but every time there’s a big celebration these stories (always a friend of a friend of a cousin of a hairdresser) pop up!

Reactions: 3
That Beckham story is just the newest version of the Madonna and Guy Ritchie one about their wedding. Time will tell I suppose but every time there’s a big celebration these stories (always a friend of a friend of a cousin of a hairdresser) pop up!
I do think perhaps some of the stories could be true. If I won the lottery I would totally buy someone off if I wanted a specific date.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.