Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tales of the Unexpected absolutely terrified me as a child. The music and the opening credits with the dancing ladies still give me shivers.

Reactions: 55
Do you have any tea on Trent Reznor?

Reactions: 5
Tales of the Unexpected absolutely terrified me as a child. The music and the opening credits with the dancing ladies still give me shivers.
I loved tales of the unexpected, actually liked the music too! Maybe it's just tame compared to threads gosh, what were my parents thinking

Reactions: 12
Me too. The one where she murdered her husband with a frozen leg of lamb then served it up to the police stuck in my mind as an excellent plan

Reactions: 52
Me too. The one where she murdered her husband with a frozen leg of lamb then served it up to the police stuck in my mind as an excellent plan
I can imagine everyone who watched that as a kid who is now a police office when they get called out is very wary if the home owner has been cooking a lamb roast

Reactions: 23
There's something about Josh Homme that makes me really, really, really, really uneasy - like a visceral reaction though I love QOTSA. Nothing he's said, nothing he's done - just a reaction!
He kicked a female photographer in the face at one of his gigs and was abusive towards his ex-wife (Brady Dalle, lead singer with The Distillers). Man’s an arse.

Reactions: 23
I'm just relieved we've moved on from Richard Osman"s Thursday morning/evening/afternoon murder club, and somebody called Joyce and Ron who may or may not carry a bag of werthers with them (although how are hard sweets safe for the old folk? Hazards = choking, denture breaking, filling sticking)

Reactions: 48
Event horizon is terrifying & no one can tell me any different

Reactions: 11
I was around 9 years old when I watched the horror classic Theatre of Blood, with my mum. Watching Robert Morley eating poodle pies has traumatised me for life!!

Reactions: 15
Liam Neeson, Sharon Stone and Stephen Fry have all defended Kevin Spacey

When stuff comes out years later people are like ‘why didn’t they say anything at the time’ - this is why.

‘Our industry needs him’ - well maybe not the section of the industry who meet the ‘requirements’ he has for his victims eh? And that’s before we discuss the fact having him in a position of ‘power’ gives him greater access to victims and less chances of being held accountable for any crimes he may commit, as we are seeing now.

Reactions: 33
Watching the series 'The day of the Trifids' at school in the 80s! Horrified me, as most of the humans go blind after watching a metor storm, which means the triffids can invade - put me right off looking at the Northern lights the other week

Reactions: 41
Liam Neeson, Sharon Stone and Stephen Fry have all defended Kevin Spacey

Stephen Fry can fuck off, smug bastard. The other two can also get to fuck.
Like many others I watched the ch 4 programme, too many people with too similar stories, and this is coming from someone who used to like Kevin spacey.

Reactions: 47
i used to love bad girls ..made prison look a right laugh
showing my age here but my Dad was same - we was allowed to watch the Kenny Everett show when my mum went to an aerobic class (she didn't think it was appropriate viewing )
We also used to visit our cousins on a Saturday and us kids regularly watched things like hammer house of horror.
i even wrote about the episode the house that bled to death in my 'news' at school on the Monday - this was in the last year of infants i would ìmagine parents would be getting a call from the school or SS these days if kids wrote about watching horror films of a weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The scariest programme, without question, was Salems Lot. My parents were out and I watched it because it had nice David Soul from Starksy and Hutch. I was fucking terrified. Glued to the sofa in fear and no remote control so couldn't change channels. Vampire children floating outside windows and tapping on them. What. The Fuck.

Reactions: 39
Celia Imrie wasn’t too posh when she played that manky minx Mrs Begg in Still Game.

Reactions: 16
I was allowed to watch this when I was six. Terrifying.

I loved tales of the unexpected, actually liked the music too! Maybe it's just tame compared to threads gosh, what were my parents thinking
I’m getting this mixed up with twilight zone! I remember one were a demon was on the wing of a plane mid flight, scared the shit out of me!

I was scared by Armchair Thriller, especially Quiet as a nun episode with the nun with no face in a rocking chair .
Still freaked out by rocking chairs to this day .
I hate the Tales of the unexpected theme , really sinister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.