Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another whose mother refused to let us watch ITV after school. We also went for years without a TV at all in the early to mid 90s. We read a lot and missed out on all the cultural landmarks, which really helped at school 😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anya taylor-joy is on the one show, I have no clue who she is (have heard the name), but she is really scary looking, like the woman who played Elizabeth thingy in the theranos thing (they don’t look real)

Reactions: 16
Anya taylor-joy is on the one show, I have no clue who she is (have heard the name), but she is really scary looking, like the woman who played Elizabeth thingy in the theranos thing (they don’t look real)
She's very ethereal looking. I used to think she was stunning in an unusual way but I think she's had buccal fat removal which does make her face look quite harsh.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I never watched supergran as it was on ITV. Did anybody else's mum in the 80s not let them watch childrens tv on ITV? Imissedout on trapdoor, count duckula. Only time I saw fun house was at friends houses.
I thonk she thought it was poor quality compared to the BBC. Husband thinks its hilairious.
Yes! We used to have to sneakily turn over for Knightmare then flick back to BBC sharpish.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The poor kids of 1980s non itv watchers, kids tv of bygone era that was sooooo good (cbeebies can stick their cgi Mr tumble where it don't smoke).

However I'm now that grown up who thinks itv is inferior to beeb.
(Suddenly remembers the beeb that produces "quality" programmes like bargain hunt/glow up and pointless 🤣)
Have created a 1980s TV thread in TV forum...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have met Colin Farrell once, and he smelled incredible - musky & woody & clean...he oozes sex appeal 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Bennifer are in trouble. I, for one, am shocked.
Sad news. I really thought this couple would go the distance.
It was such a discreet, private courtship too. You could tell they really valued their privacy.
---
I never watched supergran as it was on ITV. Did anybody else's mum in the 80s not let them watch childrens tv on ITV? Imissedout on trapdoor, count duckula. Only time I saw fun house was at friends houses.
I thonk she thought it was poor quality compared to the BBC. Husband thinks its hilairious.
Me neither. I had the same upbringing. I was also never allowed to watch the muppets. My mum thought it was vulgar. 🙄 Terrified me with Dr Who instead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Judi Dench doing insurance ads is the biggest head scratcher. Although I guess she probably earns more for it than a movie, and with her eyesight it's understandable.

And let's face it, it's judi Dench. She can do what she likes as far as I'm concerned

She boasted on the Louis Theroux documentary how the advert she did for butter years ago paid for the (very pretty/impressive) cottage that she lives in.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Judi Dench doing insurance ads is the biggest head scratcher. Although I guess she probably earns more for it than a movie, and with her eyesight it's understandable.

And let's face it, it's judi Dench. She can do what she likes as far as I'm concerned

I’m sure she talked about this in the recent interview with Louis Theroux- that their first house was paid for by an advert she did for butter or something random
---
She boasted on the Louis Theroux documentary how the advert she did for butter years ago paid for the (very pretty/impressive) cottage that she lives in.

Snap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have met Colin Farrell once, and he smelled incredible - musky & woody & clean...he oozes sex appeal 🥵
This was quite a long time ago, before he cleaned up his act. Literally, obviously.

I read somewhere that Matthew McConnaughey is a complete soap dodger. I've not had many professional encounters with stinkers, fortunately, although there are a few racing drivers I've met who clearly don't wash their overalls between races.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This was quite a long time ago, before he cleaned up his act. Literally, obviously.

I read somewhere that Matthew McConnaughey is a complete soap dodger. I've not had many professional encounters with stinkers, fortunately, although there are a few racing drivers I've met who clearly don't wash their overalls between races.
Yes I read that too, can't remember where, but everytime I see him I think of that and wonder if he does stink!

Reactions: 5
maya Henry liam from 1d has a book coming out. although it is fictional it is inspired by real events. i have put this under a spoiler and TW
there was abuse, cheating and she had an abortion while she was with Liam because he didn’t want her to have a child and said he would leave her. he and the team did not want this to get out publicly at the time.ultimately they did break up and he still checks in with her. what a douche

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Brad Pitt's meant to stink as well, I believe.

Matty Healy looks like he smells. Needs a good pressure wash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Jay Blades story is still rumbling today in the Daily Fail but yet again they won't print everything his poor wife has said.
Beating around the bloody bush continually :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.