Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched supergran as it was on ITV. Did anybody else's mum in the 80s not let them watch childrens tv on ITV? Imissedout on trapdoor, count duckula. Only time I saw fun house was at friends houses.
I thonk she thought it was poor quality compared to the BBC. Husband thinks its hilairious.
No adverts on the beeb. We couldn’t ask for toys or turkey drummers if we couldn’t see the advert 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I never watched supergran as it was on ITV. Did anybody else's mum in the 80s not let them watch childrens tv on ITV? Imissedout on trapdoor, count duckula. Only time I saw fun house was at friends houses.
I thonk she thought it was poor quality compared to the BBC. Husband thinks its hilairious.
No Wide Awake Club? No Motormouth? No T-Bag??? That's a travesty. Unforgivable.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
yes! ITV was very frowned upon in my house until I was a teenager and had more discernment!

Reactions: 13
I think he has dreadful wrinkles for his age... personally I don't get all the fuss over him but then what do I know lol.
I agree. He lives in my area. I saw him in town once. Although I didn’t realise until a woman ran up to him for an autograph. He looked like any other bloke in a baggy trackie. Not hot.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I dislike when actors resort to appearing in ad campaigns. It takes the mystique out of the movie making. Maybe it's just me.
Judi Dench doing insurance ads is the biggest head scratcher. Although I guess she probably earns more for it than a movie, and with her eyesight it's understandable.

And let's face it, it's judi Dench. She can do what she likes as far as I'm concerned

• Heart
I've found Tom Hardy hot since Scenes of a Sexual Nature, but in recent years he is very hit and miss. He scrubs up well, but can also look older than he is.

Amazing actor though, watch pretty much anything he is in

Reactions: 11
Yes me, I wasn't allowed to watch ITV either.
My mum denies this now but she wouldn't allow it.

Reactions: 12

Really disappointed in Sharon Stone and Liam Neeson. Personally, while he hasn't been convicted, I believe the men who have spoken out against Spacey so to see people say "he's a great guy" really boils my piss. He's a predator who preys on vulnerable people, he's hardly going to show that side to a fellow A lister or a woman ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

Really disappointed in Sharon Stone and Liam Neeson. Personally, while he hasn't been convicted, I believe the men who have spoken out against Spacey so to see people say "he's a great guy" really boils my piss. He's a predator who preys on vulnerable people, he's hardly going to show that side to a fellow A lister or a woman ffs.
There is literally no one in prison who has ever done anything bad to me so I think they should all definitely be released, they’re probably great guys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It was way too known in London theatre for it not to be true. Even if it wasn't illegal, it was deeply inappropriate and an abuse of power.

The arts and entertainment industry really have a problem when it comes to sexual abuse of power. They really try and minimise it.

Reactions: 43

I'm not surprised about Sharon as she stuck up for James Franco. She played down what he was accused of and victim-blamed his accusers. Unsurprisingly, she also used the 'He was nice to me' line.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
There is literally no one in prison who has ever done anything bad to me so I think they should all definitely be released, they’re probably great guys 🙄
This is like Roman Polanski and all his cheerleaders from Hollywood. Because he makes OK films and he hasn’t done anything bad to them personally then what he did to that 13 year old girl should be forgotten about

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
No Wide Awake Club? No Motormouth? No T-Bag??? That's a travesty. Unforgivable.
Now i remember wacaday and Timmy Mallet so maybe she thought he was educational 🤣.
Somebody else has mentioned the BBC lack of adverts- thats probably the reason knowing my mum lol

Reactions: 10
My mother wouldn’t let me and my sister watch Magpie, apparently it was common 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.