Secret Celebrity Gossip #162

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Lovely pic of George with dog❤)

I just read Cheryl Barrymore 'to catch a falling star' mon dieu, what an absolute narcissistic monster he was (allegedly of course etc)

anyone starting to like him or feel sorry for him should read it, all about her life with him😒

Apologies if someone has already posted this but it’s always appearing on my Facebook! He’s definitely trying to get back on tv!

Colin Farrell could smell of gone off pork and I’d still ride the life outta him! He looks like he’d never come up for air! Pure filth! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
extremely weak football tea, Gareth Barry in my restaurant with his family. Was nice, tipped. Much taller than expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apologies if someone has already posted this but it’s always appearing on my Facebook! He’s definitely trying to get back on tv!

Colin Farrell could smell of gone off pork and I’d still ride the life outta him! He looks like he’d never come up for air! Pure filth! 😂
Did you ever see his sex tape in the 2000s? All I remember is it involved a lot of hair in mouths and has put me off watching him in anything ever since. 😂

Edit- Colin Farrell not MB 😨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Did you ever see his sex tape in the 2000s? All I remember is it involved a lot of hair in mouths and has put me off watching him in anything ever since. 😂

I can’t help it, i just love a bad boy! Especially with an Irish accent! I haven’t seen it. I’ll just imagine him nude, hairless and ready for action! 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

See clips,well endowed.👀CF not cuntman MB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I think breakfast, lunch and dinner was in his mouth... 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I dislike when actors resort to appearing in ad campaigns. It takes the mystique out of the movie making. Maybe it's just me.
Every time the money supermarket ad comes on I cringe. Surely Dame Judi Dench isn't hard up enough that she needs to lower herself to that shite? Cheapens it, I get what you mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Every time the money supermarket ad comes on I cringe. Surely Dame Judi Dench isn't hard up enough that she needs to lower herself to that shite? Cheapens it, I get what you mean.
Probably easy dosh and health wise she's probably not up to doing anything more taxing

Reactions: 19
Going back to supergran for a moment I played her in a performance in primary school. Luckily before mobile phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Probably easy dosh and health wise she's probably not up to doing anything more taxing

I think she’s losing her sight and has said she struggles learning scripts now. Fair play to her. Tonnes of cash in advertising. Make her last years as comfy as she can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Who is that woman? Because she looks like the love child of cilla black and princess diana but that can’t be who she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going back to supergran for a moment I played her in a performance in primary school. Luckily before mobile phones.
I never watched supergran as it was on ITV. Did anybody else's mum in the 80s not let them watch childrens tv on ITV? Imissedout on trapdoor, count duckula. Only time I saw fun house was at friends houses.
I thonk she thought it was poor quality compared to the BBC. Husband thinks its hilairious.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
ITV was good. Dramarama. Children's Hospital. Press Gang. Orm and Cheep. Trapdoor. Sorry to rub it in. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I never watched supergran as it was on ITV. Did anybody else's mum in the 80s not let them watch childrens tv on ITV? Imissedout on trapdoor, count duckula. Only time I saw fun house was at friends houses.
I thonk she thought it was poor quality compared to the BBC. Husband thinks its hilairious.
Not me personally but I knew a lot of people whose mums did the same 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.