Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Without derailing the thread, society has a huge issue with overweight women. I know, I’m one of them.

The problem I have with Rebel Wilson and Adele, even Fern Britton to some degree is the lack of transparency. You shouldn’t feel ashamed to say ‘I had surgery to lose weight’ but people do and then claim they’ve lost the weight through diet and exercise. Again, I speak from experience that I have lost several stone at a time then regained it. Very few don’t put the weight back on.

The beauty about Wegovy for example is it stops the food noise so many of us have (but again the weight returns when you stop taking it)

if the likes of Adele and Rebel came out and owned their surgery, it would normalise it for the rest of us.

At this stage, no one knows what the truth is with SBC and RW but SB jumping on it like he’s breaking the story makes me 🤔
I had a gastric sleeve last year, and I wouldn't dream of saying I'd done anything otherwise.
I'd tried everything else, all sorts of everything, and decided, when I was able, to take the plunge.
It's still not a smooth ride, there's lots to learn and of course it doesn't take away the reasons one might overeat.. it's a tool that I'm working with...
If you're a celebrity and you blatantly lie, I'd say it's pretty certain you'd get pulled up on it...though I suppose also you're allowed your privacy?🤔
I dunno, I just feel that being transparent is easier and saves all the fuss🤔😬😊

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheMogadon

Moist is a word that 99% of the time is gross and then it's used in relation to cake and it's perfectly fine in that context. Panties is NEVER fine.
Im glad I’m not American nor have I ever had sex with one because any man telling me he’s gonna rip my panties off would be met with a dust cloud of sand from my Sahara fanny so fast 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

EL1976

Absolutely loved Michael Douglas in Behind The Candleabra - it made me seek out Scott Thorson's book as well. Which, if the internet had existed, would no doubt have cancelled Liberace (or at least, The Mirror might have counter-sued and got their money back - can't say I'm au fait with how libel law works decades after - he infamously sued them in 1959 and won for alleging he was gay).

Main takeaway from the movie was, Liberace developed crushes on a certain much-younger, cuter man for a while, lavished them in expensive gifts, took lots of drugs, then when the boyfriend burnt out moved onto a new, fresh fascination. Lee was pretty mercenary.

The meaning of 'fruit': how the Daily Mirror libelled Liberace | Daily Mirror | The Guardian

Michael, as a person, not so much. I always thought 'sex addict' was just a label for bad behaviour you didn't want to be accountable for. Unless you're genuinely getting over trauma and have a skewed relationship with sex, there's no excuse for it, is there? Or am I missing the point?
Liberace was NOT gay, alright?

Attachments

• Haha

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Alison (although I actually like her) is an odd choice I agree and I think itv have some weird culture about who’s on their books but… surely she could’ve said “you know what I don’t really like dogs, these are big boots to fill and I’m on pretty much everything else so I’ll sit this one out thank you”… but she didn’t.

Reactions: 40

Lynno77

Yes! That bloke on glow up does it regularly. ‘Pair it with a red lip’.
What? Just the one? Top or bottom?
An ex-colleague of mine was very affected and used to say she was pairing a dress with a little stiletto. She never saw the funny side of it when I said but you'll be walking all wonky with just one shoe on, but I found it amusing. She would also say she was wearing a glove with her outfit and show up wearing two. Most odd.

• Haha

oogling

VIP Member
I have no clue where it comes from but here in Scotland a lady's undercarriage is called fud but it's usually used to call out someone who has done something daft along the lines of 'Ya bloody fud!'. My mum hates the word with a vengeance to the point she will get mad if it is said. She swears like a trooper and it's her second language like most Scots but if anyone ever says that one word in front of her, she goes nuclear.
---

There have been rumours about him and Rande Gerber for years. For a while, Harry Styles was supposed to be in a threesome with them according to stories and they ended up falling out for a bit because one was jealous when the other was spending 'time' with him. It admittedly sounds mad but with the stuff that is coming out, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one day it is revealed to be true.
Cindy Crawford very much likes the company of ladies! My friend was one of 2 in a little session!!

• Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Lorraine Kelly is one of those people who for very inexplicable reasons has reached national treasure status. Even though she is untalented, lazy and most people find her a massive irritant. Is it because apart from the tax avoidance thing there hasn't been a massive scandal about her?

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Has he got a bot from in China liking his TikTok’s and monitoring shit said about him or something?
It’s probably Barrymore himself. It’s not like he has much else on at the moment. I always wonder how these washed up celebs make their money and what they do with their time when they’re no longer getting work because a lot of them seem averse to getting a real job.

Sea

VIP Member
The Spice Girls who aren't girls.
The Chemical Brothers who aren't siblings or scientists

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Serene Serena

VIP Member
These type of men are such fools. Selfish fools.
What a complete arsehole. But what the fuck is the other woman doing, posting a gloating photo of the pair of them in a spa? Are we supposed to be jealous? What a nasty swipe at the wife who has just had another baby.

Without derailing the thread, society has a huge issue with overweight women. I know, I’m one of them.

The problem I have with Rebel Wilson and Adele, even Fern Britton to some degree is the lack of transparency. You shouldn’t feel ashamed to say ‘I had surgery to lose weight’ but people do and then claim they’ve lost the weight through diet and exercise. Again, I speak from experience that I have lost several stone at a time then regained it. Very few don’t put the weight back on.

The beauty about Wegovy for example is it stops the food noise so many of us have (but again the weight returns when you stop taking it)

if the likes of Adele and Rebel came out and owned their surgery, it would normalise it for the rest of us.

At this stage, no one knows what the truth is with SBC and RW but SB jumping on it like he’s breaking the story makes me 🤔

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
All that money, that is one ugly tattoo.

You could get an artisan woodcarver to run something up for the garden as a family tree or a sculptor. But no, off to Tacky Tattoos for a daubing.