Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat87

VIP Member
Shouldn’t Lorraine Kelly been nominated in the ‘best actress’ category considering she’s acting Lorraine Kelly

What I want to know is how she’s even on tv. I don’t know one single person that enjoys seeing / hearing her on their tv screens. Ever

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Lee Sah

I had a gastric sleeve last year, and I wouldn't dream of saying I'd done anything otherwise.
I'd tried everything else, all sorts of everything, and decided, when I was able, to take the plunge.
It's still not a smooth ride, there's lots to learn and of course it doesn't take away the reasons one might overeat.. it's a tool that I'm working with...
If you're a celebrity and you blatantly lie, I'd say it's pretty certain you'd get pulled up on it...though I suppose also you're allowed your privacy?🤔
I dunno, I just feel that being transparent is easier and saves all the fuss🤔😬😊
I had a gastric bypass 3 years ago and wouldn't dream of telling anyone it was just diet and exercise. Everyone who asks gets the full story! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I thought the theme of the Met Gala was 'Garden of Time' - unless it's referring to the many ladygardens on show, very few guests adhered to the dress code.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I don’t think she just experimented. She’s had some sort of gastric band or bypass (same as Adele).

I have to be honest and say this podcast has put me right off Steven, who I previously rated quite highly
Yes, she hasn't lost weight by will power alone. I'm sick of these celebrities trotting out the same excuse for massive weight loss time after time. Healthy eating and exercise my big fat arse!

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Stuart Hogg is lucky the mother of his children isn't famous, as this is another Richie Myler situation of Rugby player leaving the mother of his kids, including one only just born, to be with another woman. If his wife was well known like Helen Skelton is, the story would be getting a lot more attention.

• Angry
  • Sad

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
there are 3: bladder, vagina, asshole

sorry the vulva has 4 holes

‘On either side of the vagina are another two tiny holes. These are the greater vestibular ducts, leading to the greater vestibular glands. Their job is to secrete a lubricating fluid when you’re aroused, which gets the vulva good and wet.’

The greater vestibular ducts are also known as Bartholin’s glands. Yes, they’re named after a man.

That’s four holes and counting, but wait, there’s more! The urethra has a pair, too, known as the lesser urethral ducts (also called Skene’s glands), which lead to the lesser urethral glands.

‘These are homologous to the prostate, and sometimes secrete a whitish fluid when aroused (female ejaculation),’ the experts said. ‘These glands aren’t usually counted as a main hole as they’re very small, but they can be seen with the naked eye.’

so a woman has 5!

• Wow
  • Sick

kags7312

I’ve been fat then very thin now fat again. The difference in the way you get treated as a slim woman is astonishing people (inc women) were far more friendly, patient and helpful. I was taken more seriously at work at that time too.
People congratulate weight lose too which is ironic because when I lost weight, I was actually really unhealthy (stress related). Friends and family would frequently tell me I looked great, but I didn’t feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Restless Native

VIP Member
Aaggghh that reminds me of the old urban legend of Elton John and super plus tampax he had to shove up his bum.
---

I’ve never had a catheter put in thankfully but I’ve no idea how nurses do it as I’ve tried to find my urethra and I couldn’t bloody see it!
Random but a video just came up on twitter of a guy at a petrol station with the pump up his bum and stroking his dick with the other hand. Sweet dreams for me now. Oh and wash your hands folks after filling up your cars.

Night

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I just look at them all and think of them as Anna Wintour’s slaves. Little dance monkeys to her tune. That they would dress like this just because someone told them to, getting more and more desperate for her approval and attention.
But I also love all the drama of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Restless Native

VIP Member
There's something really off about Rita Ora's backstory. A humble immigrant pub landlord's daughter, yet has friends in extremely high places and access to work opportunities far beyond her talent level.
I'm pretty sure there were blinds of her being a yacht girl. Think she's fucked her way to where she is

• Sick
  • Haha
I loved Clive James' review of Rod Stewart on Top of the Pops, saying

"he was hopping about like a bifurcated marrow"
in those tight green trousers he used to wear in the 70s.

• Haha
  • Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Yes, that's another one, my son said something a few years ago about Alan Carr's wife. I was like, I really don't think he has a wife.... 🤦‍♀️😂

That said, following on from one of the comments above, I didn't realise Johnny Mathis was gay 😂 I also didn't know he was still alive (he'll be 89 this year). Every day's a school day!
Alan Carr cracks me up on Changing Ends, the kid who plays him is bloody brilliant.
I've always rather liked Alan, doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

• Heart