Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

She's been dressing him as a girl since he was a toddler (way too young to have the capacity to be aware of anything to do with being 'trans') She's got two sons (he's the last one) and, if I recall correctly, she said in previous interviews prior to having kids that she wanted a daughter. It's pretty obvious what's happened here. She made sure she got the "daughter" she wanted.

That's not anywhere close to good parenting in my book. There's a huge difference between wanting to support an older child who is struggling with their gender identity, and actively encouraging a child to live as the gender you want them to be, either because you wanted a daughter or because you want everyone to praise you.

There's going to be a huge health crisis in a few years time, as vulnerable young people grow up and realise that they've been lied to by a dangerous cult who has encouraged them to irreparably damage their bodies. We'll look back on this in absolute horror and shame.

I'm so glad, as a gender non-conforming lesbian, that I was several decades early and missed out on all of this. I'd have been a prime target to be groomed by this nonsense: uncomfortable with my sexuality, atrocious mental health, eating disorders, self harm, couldn't fit in with other girls. I'd have absolutely done anything to escape it all. My heart breaks for vulnerable kids like I was, who aren't being allowed to simply exist as they are and to grow to love themselves as they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 158

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen this photo and someone on X/Twitter has said he looks like a number 4 on the Bristol Stool Chart. 😂
IMG_3462.jpeg
IMG_3463.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
There's no need for that. At all. She's supporting her child.
I don’t think it’s very supportive to encourage a (likely gay) young boy to believe they’re a girl. At all. I actually think it’s incredibly damaging and homophobic, and the Cass Review supports the notion that affirmation is not a good idea.

Emma is the parent and has a responsibility to raise her children in a safe environment. Not to support everything her children do.

And certainly not to announce to millions on Instagram that her son is now her daughter. Now that the entire world knows, she has made it very, very difficult for her 13 year old to change their mind if they so wish.

I believe when younger she was allowing her child to play and dress however they wanted. Of course this is fine and should be encouraged. But that’s not the same as referring to them as a girl.

I’m not going to reply to anything else on this topic as it always derails the thread, but I can’t believe that after everything, people are still shouting “be kind”. People need to speak up against this, unless they want to be complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 132

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I think they've been living as a girl for years now from photos I've seen in the past?
What does this even mean though? Living as a girl? Just wearing pink and having long hair doesn’t mean you’re living as a girl does it? I mean, there’s a bit more to it than those tired stereotypes.
Unless they are becoming aware of sexual harassment, starting to develop breasts and worrying about when and where they are going to get their period at school, they are not living as a girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I think Julian Clary would be good in For The Love of Dogs. He was a good friend of Paul’s and it’s well known he loves dogs and has always had them.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Serene Serena

VIP Member
If I had the money I'd only go VIP own loos, in the interim happier watching at home, on TV and not surrounded by stinky crusty loos and like humans.

(Same with camping "holidays" - why sleep in a tent in a bag and share shower blocks if you can sleep in a hotel ensuite)
The only way I will do Glastonbury these days, is in my own sitting room watching TV, on the sofa, with a cold glass of wine and access to a flushing toilet, hot water and soap. I am over drinking warm beer, queuing for a stinking portaloo, seeing the top of some singing star's head, being jostled by sweaty people with enlarged pupils and face paint, paying well over the odds for a vegan burger and seeing my tent submerged in a muddy swamp. Yes, folks, I am entering into middle-age with sheer joy :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
That’s like saying:

‘The Boomtown Rats, who are not rats’ or ‘the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, who are not peppers’
This is a BRILLIANT new game! 🤣

‘The Jam, who are not made of jam … ‘
‘The Cardigans, who are not wearing cardigans as it’s actually quite mild out today …’
‘The Police, who have no power of arrest …’
‘The Kinks, who actually prefer lights-off missionary … ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Yep, it's bloody confusing alright. Like most I thought that's what it was... a corset and the Kardashians gave it a fancy name as an excuse to add another $10-20 more than you would normally pay for one but even the likes of Amazon have renamed them to waist trainers for some reason.
I really wish the Kardashians would just fuck off. Along with everyone associated with them including Kanye and his wife. There’s not one redeeming or interesting quality amongst the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’m a weirdo but I love the thought of very old gay people for some reason.

Especially old lesbian couples.
You need to watch Supernova on Amazon Prime if you want old gay people, it's heartwrenchingly beautiful. Gay men though, not women.

There are two old ladies who live near me who are in their early 90's, they've been together since their teens, and they got married in 2015 when it was legal, and are so chuffed they are each other's next of kin. One of them told me her dad would be turning in his grave though, because he told her that her friendship with the other lady would put off a potential husband. Daft old bugger, she said, what do I need with a husband when I've got a wife?

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I don’t think it’s very supportive to encourage a (likely gay) young boy to believe they’re a girl. At all. I actually think it’s incredibly damaging and homophobic, and the Cass Review supports the notion that affirmation is not a good idea.

Emma is the parent and has a responsibility to raise her children in a safe environment. Not to support everything her children do.

And certainly not to announce to millions on Instagram that her son is now her daughter. Now that the entire world knows, she has made it very, very difficult for her 13 year old to change their mind if they so wish.

I believe when younger she was allowing her child to play and dress however they wanted. Of course this is fine and should be encouraged. But that’s not the same as referring to them as a girl.

I’m not going to reply to anything else on this topic as it always derails the thread, but I can’t believe that after everything, people are still shouting “be kind”. People need to speak up against this, unless they want to be complicit.
I'm living her life although I haven't put anything on social media to announce anything. There's a difference between 'encouraging' and supporting.

When your child comes to you in distress, you act in a way to protect them.

My child is not mentally unwell, they just feel different. Do I hope the way they feel aligns with the gender they were born as they get older. Yes. Maybe they will be gay.

However, if gender dysphoria moves into being trans as they become an adult, they will still be loved and I'll consider them whatever gender they present as.

I have a very open discourse with my child and explain honestly that although they may feel female, they will always be male by birth.

You're opinion is short sighted and quite frankly, offensive. Thank goodness you haven't needed to deal with the situation that I find myself in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

ProfessorColdheart

DM article on Rita Ora. One photo is captioned that on leaving the hotel Rita was seen wearing a "bizarre headpiece which she appeared to have discarded before the show".

Said headpiece is actually Taika's hair because he's stood behind her in the shot. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 82

April Ludgate

Love, love, LOVE Floella ❤
Floella Benjamin is my favourite EVER celebrity spot. I loved Playschool as a kid, my Mum used to watch it with me. When I was about 14-15, so mid 90s, my Mum and I got on the tube after shopping on Oxford St and Floella got on and sat opposite us. My Mum nudged me and we both smiled at her....and she gave me the most beautiful, huge smile because she must have known I was the right age to have watched her on Playschool. She was radiant- gorgeous skin and just had a lovely energy about her. It's a nice memory!

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
George Clooney is 100% gay. My friend has worked on a few films with him.

Whilst Amal is never anywhere to be seen, his male "hairdresser" and male "security" live with him on location on all his projects and are always with him.

Reader, they are neither hairstylists nor security.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Carefree

VIP Member
I have no real opinions on Ruth and Eamonn but the way he ripped Philth apart made my life at the time 🤣

1715458585387.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
those trainers that make your waist teeny
Cue me spending 2 minutes wondering how putting on a different pair of trainers would make your waist look smaller (and also trying to picture what these magical trainers would look like) ... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

Sea

VIP Member
A question and not celeb gossip (except when I'm a celeb in my own head)
But does everyone else have that moment of panic when they log onto tattle after several hours away or the following morning and there are 9+ red reaction alerts and you wonder in mere seconds, wtf what did I write? did I write when I was drunk? Wtf did i write when i was angry? What nonsense did I share when I couldn't go to sleep in the middle of the night? And Wtf did i write when I was writing when I was tired and fell asleep and the phone hit my chin and somehow pressed the post reply button.
And the utter relief when it's nothing bad!😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79