Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancunian

VIP Member
If I had the money I'd only go VIP own loos, in the interim happier watching at home, on TV and not surrounded by stinky crusty loos and like humans.

(Same with camping "holidays" - why sleep in a tent in a bag and share shower blocks if you can sleep in a hotel ensuite)
Reminds me of that Facebook meme:
If by 'camping' you mean I'll be able to see the woods from my hotel room, then yes, I'll come camping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Mancunian

VIP Member
gender non-conforming
Can someone - anyone ??? - name the person/people who came up with the 'gender conforming' lists that are used to define 'gender non-conforming', and where these lists can be found (maybe online somewhere) ? Also, what gave them the qualification/authority to create these lists ?

I'm pretty sure that, to some extent, almost everyone is 'gender non-conforming' in some way or other, regardless of how the lists are put together.

I'm a straight man, but have no real interest in football - and I absolutely hate most other sports. I'm sure that would put me in the 'GNC' category.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

thegirlscout

VIP Member
My theory is that Andrew Tate is gay and can’t come to terms with his sexuality so is using misogyny, homophobia and racism as a way to ‘prove’ his manliness and or divert away from his true identity.
IMG_8417.jpeg
IMG_8415.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
All this Met Gala talk and I can’t believe no one has mentioned Barry Keoghan turning up as the Artful Dodger/Willy Wonka. It’s like what someone who’s been told to dress classy would wear because they think it’s ‘posh’. ‘I know, a TOP HAT!!!’
View attachment 2922472
i can’t remember who said it on here but they can dress him up all they want, he’s always going to be the odd wee lad of the scheme

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Boogs

VIP Member
Today I learned that Rod Stewart played a free NYE show in Brazil, at Copacabana beach, Rio, in 1994.

4.2 MILLION people attended.

View attachment 2917661
Someone on my Facebook was at Madonna’s concert in Rio last night which was attended by over 1.6 million people which she declared was the largest ever concert for any artist. I’m sat on my hands now to stop myself from typing Rod got there first.

• Haha

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
A dogphobe hosting For The Love of Dogs is like something from a Fast Show sketch.

They should get Tom Hardy to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
I once got murderously stared at for eating chocolate backstage at London Fashion Week, so you're probably right.

Rita's dress reminds me of one of theose 1970s bead curtains people used to keep flies out.
A perverse part of me would love to go to one of those high fashion events and scoff a takeaway and family size fruit and nut

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
The Strokes, who are not into gentle fondling or have to apply the F.A.S.T test on a regular basis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Mark81

VIP Member
Isn't the whole point of going to the MET gala to attract attention to yourself? Maybe she should have stayed home.
In fairness by doing the opposite maybe she was hoping to stand out

But let's face it, the met gala isn't what it used to be. It's less A list and more wannabes attention seeking and the fashion is more show as much skin as possibly rather than something avant garde
---
It's the fact you've had a generation of young people growing idolising them that really gets me
It's the fact that the same generation who slam everything in the past as sexist and problematic are the same ones who adore the kardashians and love island.

• Sad

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
What exactly is Rita Ora famous for? She had a few records years ago but seems to have gained all these high profile presenting jobs ( I think she's a judge on the US version of The Masked Singer ). In the words of Nikki Graham - who is she???

There pics of her returning to her hotel in her see through monstrosity. She's covering her breasts looking bashful while her husband walks beside her. A gentleman would at least have the manners to offer his jacket to protect her modesty.
Rita Ora protecting her modesty?? 🤣
Come off it. Getting her tits out is literally her job. You don’t think Taika married her for her huge intellect and sparkling conversation?

• Haha