Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Bloody hell, if anyone pays attention to this loon she'll be advocating workhouses next. People this demented shouldn't have a platform. How dare she.
Bloody hell if understanding money was a criteria for how much you earn I'd get bugger all.
Her 'argument' seems to be employers should hire people with a LD as they can pay them less thus killing two birds with one stone. Cheap labour, and people with a LD should feel privileged to get a job at all.
Where do you begin to unpick the disgusting thought process behind this?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Imagine looking around the oblong and seeing Dec, Robbie Williams, and Jonathan bloody Wilkes. I'd make my excuses and go searching for a parallelogram populated by sexier options.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Old gay people (men, mainly) are heartwarming because so many didn’t make it through it the 80s and 90s. To our government and press’ eternal shame for the way they treated them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Today I learned that Rod Stewart played a free NYE show in Brazil, at Copacabana beach, Rio, in 1994.

4.2 MILLION people attended.

IMG_5542.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Shouldn’t Lorraine Kelly been nominated in the ‘best actress’ category considering she’s acting Lorraine Kelly

• Haha
  • Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member

Why did they think this was a good idea
So she's never owned a dog and has a phobia of dogs? Why on Earth would anyone then think she should host this show? A show literally called For The Love of Dogs???

Another victim of ITV's over reliance on the same few presenters. But surely one of the other regulars could do better? There's bound to be at least a few dog lovers amongst them!

• Angry
  • Wow

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Make no mistake, this dinner was made public on purpose. It’s Step1 of the Schofield apology tour in order to rehabilitate him, he’ll be back on our screens for Christmas. A sure fire way to get the public back on side is to have Schofield pictured (and showing all is forgiven) than with a popular, much loved public figure………and it doesn’t get more popular and much loved with the ITV audience than Dec.
Dec is happy to do this,….but I thought he was friends with Holly? Whose career Phil tried spitefully to drag down with his own, when his ship started sinking.
That said, I thought he was friends with Lisa Armstrong and he was happy to fuck her over too.
Maybe it’s just his male friends in the industry that Dec is determined to stick by?

• Sick

Tookster

Chatty Member
All this Met Gala talk and I can’t believe no one has mentioned Barry Keoghan turning up as the Artful Dodger/Willy Wonka. It’s like what someone who’s been told to dress classy would wear because they think it’s ‘posh’. ‘I know, a TOP HAT!!!’
View attachment 2922472
He’s truly repugnant. I will gladly pay for eye tests for those who find him attractive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Fern Britton got the side eye because she lied about having a gastric band. She was spokesperson for Ryvita and claimed to have lost weight through diet and exercise alone.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I really wish the Kardashians would just fuck off. Along with everyone associated with them including Kanye and his wife. There’s not one redeeming or interesting quality amongst the lot of them.
Same here. Why do they infiltrate everything with their bland yet offensive takes on whatever they do? How on earth has this ghastly family got so fucking famous?

• Sick

petitspois

VIP Member
I once fantasised about emigrating to the States but I'm bloody glad I never took it any further tbh. New York isn't even the worst.
Me too. Growing up I thought the US was bigger, better and faster and I would have loved to move there but, over the years, I've completely changed my opinion. I think it started with the Columbine shooting actually and how they did nothing to change the gun laws, then the debacle over whether Bush or Gore won the presidency, then the way they responded to 9/11 and Trump and their abortion stance was the icing on the cake. Now I look at them eating shit sanctioned by the govt, with barely any free healthcare, school shootings every week and a society so focussed on needing to work long hours with very little holiday just to be able to live and I see the place as a consumerist hellhole. Thy do such a good job at indoctrinating the kids in school with the daily pledge of allegiance, flags everywhere and the fact they're constantly told America is so amazing they don't know any different and go along with the propaganda.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Oh my god!!! Whenever a v neck is too low I’m always like,‘it’s too Michael Douglas”.
Everyone thinks I’m demented.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I’d love to know what the food situation is at the Met Gala. I do love a fancy canapé. But a silence would probably descend if you were gluttonous enough to actually eat something.
I once got murderously stared at for eating chocolate backstage at London Fashion Week, so you're probably right.

Rita's dress reminds me of one of those 1970s bead curtains people used to keep flies out of the kitchen.

• Haha

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
There's something really off about Rita Ora's backstory. A humble immigrant pub landlord's daughter, yet has friends in extremely high places and access to work opportunities far beyond her talent level.

• Heart

90sGal

Chatty Member
In wanting to break free from a label (gender) we have to create other labels..isn't it ironic (hey Alanis?!)

Can't we create an environment were we can just live and be.... rather than having to be put in one box or another? Trying to shoehorn into a box or label is what is contributing to this unhappiness and unacceptance. The impact on mental health is huge.

I hate the social media announcements relating to this. Whilst some maybe feel they have to to avoid press intrusion or to advocate I do wonder of the impact on the person concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

KatLit

VIP Member
So Bear Grylls is doing a Netflix prog with Holly Willoughby. Great. Two cunts together, just what we need 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
How incredible does Dame Floella look for 74? :eek: She has barely aged in 40 odd years since I was watching her as a child on Play School. In fact I realise this would have been 1976-77, so closer to 50 years. She looks younger than I do!
Love, love, LOVE Floella ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
But, but she got the part entirely because of her enormous talent and years of hard work! It’s nothing whatsoever to do with her parents.
*eyes roll so far I can see out of the back of my fucking head*

That kid - and the Kardashian kids, will grow up to be absolute MONSTERS. No boundaries, everything handed to them on a plate and no idea of reality.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47