Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hehehe

VIP Member
Fern also said in CBB that she put a load of weight on in lockdown. Must admit I didn't really follow the furore as maybe it's too close to home for me. I was a size 6/8 up until my late 30s then the wheels fell off 😄
Same.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Which one of you lot was talking about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo? Ended up putting it on my Kindle and reading far past my bedtime because it was so good!
It's good isn't it? Her other novel Daisy Jones and the 6 is good too, Malibu rising was meh.
Another book I read, about the same time, and so filed under it being similar is Who Is Maud Dixon? by Alexandra Andrews, I really liked that too.

JabberHockey

Great in sixties,when we wore stockings then British Homestores bought out roll ons,bloody great £6.99P .Not high up but just right,but they wore out after couple of months.🤣
Oh, the roll-on!! I went on a one-woman strike from wearing them when I was about 16. Of course I was happy to pay 40-50 quid for them years later when Mad Men style called for 'shapewear'.

She has been photoed more than once wearing those trainers that make your waist teeny as have Khloe and Kourtney in the past. I'm pretty sure she even sells them although I don't know why anyone would buy them especially since doctors have said they can screw your insides up as they are too tight. Then again it's Kim, if it gets her attention and money then she won't give a shit.
When you say trainers I'm imagining shoes lol, you mean some sort of hideous painful corset? Her vanity is off the scale to do something like this.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member

Awful ones: Sienna Miller dressed in her nan's net curtains & Jordan Roth wrapped in a primary school collage. Doja Cat seems to have rolled in after participating in a wet t-shirt competition.

Good: I liked Mindy Kaling's swirly outfit & Michelle Yeoh's bacofoil

Linda Evangelista looks weird - not sure if it's a bad photo or she's dicovered Ozempic?

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Thanks, I knew I’d heard some cheating rumours but then couldn’t find anything. I wonder if he’s had them removed?

NGL, when I read ‘incident with a glass table’, my mind went to a very grim scenario 🤢
There was a particularly grim incident with a glass table fairly recently, didn't one of the participants die?

• Sick

Blurp

VIP Member
Its bad enough that several shit soap stars and ex news readers have infiltrated MP/AMships

Theres her from Corrie - Tracy Brabin
Then theres newstypes - Martin Bell, Rhun ap Iorworth

No doubt more - but they are the main ones I remember... oh and Giles Brandreth.
Pete Wishart from Runrig and Big Country.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
I can still hear "the hospital administrator is cheating" 🤣 also I think there is a thread somewhere on Tattle, for nostalgic gaming chat!

But what I actually came here to say is, wtf is going on with Kate Beckinsale's recent Instagram posts? Ps. Content warning for fake testicle hanging out of the bottom of a pair of trousers and reference to prolapse.

Really!! Its like one flew over the cuckoos nest.: probably she is pissed over people saying she went in for cosmetic surgery instead of medical treatment.. she has said that she accepts growing older.. that she went for medical treatment not cosmetic surgery.. people can be absolute shites at times

Reactions: 4

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Random one but I feel you internet sleuths may know the answer... the archive.is site I've used for years to get behind paywalls is no longer working.

Does anyone have another way of reading such links please?

FloellaB

Chatty Member
Which one of you lot was talking about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo? Ended up putting it on my Kindle and reading far past my bedtime because it was so good!
It was me! Really draws you in doesn’t it. I had the same problem with a few late nights 🥴 Glad you’re enjoying it; does make you think twice about all the Hollywood goings on today…

• Heart

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Over plucking in the 90s was horrendous. Mine never grew back, just a pencil thin line of hair 🙄 thank god for microblading ✋️🤣
I like a narrower eyebrow - they go with my hair and my small face. Sadly, nothing stops mine growing, despite beauticians not wanting to take mine as small as I want in case they don't. Even having a scar on the end of my right one has made no difference whatsoever.