Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
Kim Kardashian needed help from 2 people to get up the stairs as she could barely lift her legs up and I saw a clip of someone being physically lifted up each step

What is the Met Gala in aid of anyway? Is it a charity event or just an excuse to play dress up? I see it in the press and media every year but I never know what the point of it is
It's a charity event

Reactions: 6

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Does anyone else think the DM are obsessed with Steve Buscemis recent attack?? They have form for this when they are trying to suggest something else has gone on 🤔🤔

shellie

VIP Member
Cue me spending 2 minutes wondering how putting on a different pair of trainers would make your waist look smaller (and also trying to picture what these magical trainers would look like) ... :unsure:
I thought they were called corsets until I looked the name up.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Someone was asking about the Drake/Kendrick beef the other day…one of Drake’s security guards was just shot outside Drake’s house

edit: I thought it was Tuesday today, this happened yesterday morning!
Weird.
Kendrick is ripping Drake to shreds in his songs with p edo accusations, a "certified pa edophile", while Drake's hit back is Kendrick is a domestic abuser.

• Wow
I have asked on the Fashion thread before and no one responded, but does anyone know what statement Kanye’s new missus who Doho Cat tried to copy at the Met Gala is trying to say?
Is there some new hidden meaning into going out in your naked tights and bra that I am missing?

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
I wish we could have a comedienne/actor for pm. Would spice it up a bit 😁
Its bad enough that several shit soap stars and ex news readers have infiltrated MP/AMships

Theres her from Corrie - Tracy Brabin
Then theres newstypes - Martin Bell, Rhun ap Iorworth

No doubt more - but they are the main ones I remember... oh and Giles Brandreth.

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Miss Mary of Sweden is still going strong. They still sell corsetry, although the products are now called bodyshapers and "shaping panties".