Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Did his club leak it then? Thats shit of them if so.
Still, most people would mention retirement to their family and friends wouldn’t they?

Reactions: 3

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
What does everyone think of the Kendrick/Drake rap beef, then?

There's some very serious allegations being thrown around (without proof, even given Drake's general questionable-ness), and a lot of stans spreading shit online.

Two of Drake's bodyguards/staff have now been attacked, one shot, and it seems like hip hop could be sliding back into the bad old days of Tupac & Biggie.

Although the cynical side of me wonders if it's all just about $$$$. Meg Thee Stallion and Nicki Minaj both had a boost from their feud, and all the Diss tracks are shooting up in streams.

I doubt either Drake or Kendrick cares deeply about alleged victims of DV or SA, either.
Where does it start 😂

Currently listening to 'Not Like Us' but I'm thinking this is a very recent release

Reactions: 2

EL1976

Remember somebody saying she was like those American Candy Stores
Full of crap and could be found on every West End high street at one point?

When she first started out, a few blokes I knew from Kilburn/Camden said they’d been there

• Sick

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
It's good isn't it? Her other novel Daisy Jones and the 6 is good too, Malibu rising was meh.
Another book I read, about the same time, and so filed under it being similar is Who Is Maud Dixon? by Alexandra Andrews, I really liked that too.
Ohhh! She's the Daisy Jones author! It had not clicked! I'll add it to the 'to read' list.

• Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member

When did Josie grow a penis? Allegedly of course....
I read that as Stephen Merchant which is actually more likely although I think he has a girlfriend now in the USA maybe?

Reactions: 1