Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noravera

Dick, knob and cock aren't great either tbf.

Unfortunate nicknames for genitalia may be the area where we have achieved true equality.
---

Wilder???

Wait, wasn't Joel Dommett's baby called that as well?
His baby is called Wilde I think, and Sean Walsh baby is called Wylda but all pretty similar

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Lyra1970

Always brings these two to mind
Vic Flange 🤣 that’s exactly where my mind went 🤣
---
Have any of you read the book ‘The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo’? The plot sounds so similar to all this stuff allegedly going on in Hollywood that stars are doing to hide their true sexuality; makes me wonder the book was really meant to be a clever exposé.
One of my most favourite books ever ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Random but a video just came up on twitter of a guy at a petrol station with the pump up his bum and stroking his dick with the other hand. Sweet dreams for me now. Oh and wash your hands folks after filling up your cars.

Night
I just had that shared to me on WhatsApp hahahaha
Broad daylight! He’s wanking while pumping gas up his A hole hahhaah

J-Lo I had no idea she was a massive Diva hence me thinking I’m bringing news to the masses 😂😂😂
Recent clip of her arriving at the Met gala and she was rude when asked “who she was wearing”
Or some fashion fluff question.. she doesn’t appear to have time for anyone from the Block now.. or ever it seems
---
Kate moss hanging off some fresh meat ?? Perpetually teenage angst look is getting her men in their twenties haha

photos online today.. she’s gasping around Bob Marley’s grandson? While her fella sits nearby looking mighty pissed off

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
It's probably all squished elsewhere, that's why she's wearing the cardigan to hide the overspill. Bet she can't breathe properly either.
I was waiting for her to faint from the constriction. There is no way she was able to pee in that getup.
---
She really does except for the strange skinny eyebrows.
I wonder why she likes them like this.
She should look into the latest advances they have made in brow enhancements. They can do a lot these days. Those 90s brows-a lot of them never grew back.

Last edited: