Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Fud in Glasgow is similar to fanny as a word.

In Aberdeen the word fud is closer to cunt.

Saying that in Glasgow , cunt is more widely used and not quite as offensive there. Quite often it’s a term of endearment.

Here endeth the lesson.
You can get a fanny bomb. Haven't tried one myself. Though that bar was in Ayr so that's probably why lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mich79

I can't name any one reason to dislike him, but there's just that 'something' about him that sets off some kind of 6th sense in me. I have absolutely no idea why though.
Same. Just can't put my finger on it. He has that red flag aura 😬

Reactions: 5

Ametrine

VIP Member
She was a guest of Versace:

Resembling the look of a butterfly, the dress perfectly tapped into the theme of 'The Garden of Time' and was a beautiful choice for Law, who was attending only her second Met Gala, this time as a guest of Donatella Versace who recently made the model the face of the house's fragrance and eyewear campaigns.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Would just like to clarify…. As a woman… I’m not a hater of female body parts. I love my female body, it’s brought me much joy over the years 😄
I remember years ago it was women that named different body parts,I’m in my seventies,I remember when young we’d ll laugh cos we knew what we were talking about.

shellie

VIP Member
When you say trainers I'm imagining shoes lol, you mean some sort of hideous painful corset? Her vanity is off the scale to do something like this.
Yep, it's bloody confusing alright. Like most I thought that's what it was... a corset and the Kardashians gave it a fancy name as an excuse to add another $10-20 more than you would normally pay for one but even the likes of Amazon have renamed them to waist trainers for some reason.

• Sad
  • Wow

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
There is supposed to be a theme each year but most of them just wear what they want.
I was going to ask what this year's theme was cause I can't work it out. I do remember reading that Anna Wintoir went crazy one year when people came dressed not in the theme but it doesn't seem to be an issue anymore for some.

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
It is interesting to watch the vogue insta stories/reels and how the various attendees perform for the camera.

Ariana Grande lifted Melanie Martinez’s whole performance style for her song.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Did his club leak it then? Thats shit of them if so.
Still, most people would mention retirement to their family and friends wouldn’t they?
No it is international cricket, so he had a meeting with the coach and captain where they talked about the future and that really they wanted to explore younger players and give them a chance and the Guardian reported that discussion so he hasn’t really made the final decision before that meeting although he said his dad had suspected it was coming.

• Wow

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Slow Thai was nicknamed Slow Ty as a kid due to his slow speech. The teeth are those god awful grills that rappers and roadmen alike seem to go for. If you Google pics, his teeth were perfectly acceptable beforehand.

Shit celeb encounter story - I once followed Jade Jones into my local Greggs where we had a convo about Sausage & Bean melts and me sharing his wife’s name
What .......Baby? 🤔😉

• Haha

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Guys, I'm concerned. I was watching some songs on YouTube when I saw that next suggestion on my playlist was none other than Michael Barrymore with "everybody" , I mean this is stealth advertising surely,??
---
Guys, I'm concerned. I was watching some songs on YouTube when I saw that next suggestion on my playlist was none other than Michael Barrymore with "everybody" , I mean this is stealth advertising surely,??
I'm traumatised.

• Wow