Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘There are three holes, not two’ is a phrase I say surprisingly often in my house with teenagers.

Reactions: 13
What are they saying? There have been stories about her being a ridiculous diva for years - what has she done now?
Nothing in particular, she's just the latest woman socials has decided to hate on.

She's still absolutely a diva but people act like she's killed someone.

She did make some rambling speech (bts on a film) about how having her hair a certain way reminded her of being a kid, which was a little cringe but hardly a crime. I know if some celeb TikTok is up the arse of had said it they'd all be eating it up.

Reactions: 8
Back to George Clooney. His long term “hairdresser” was Waldo Sanchez. Popbitch said at the time, no one was more surprised by Clooney’s “marriage” than Waldo.

As for Coogan, lots of stories about him being into unsavoury sexual shenanigans () and much, much younger women. He was even too filthy for Courtney Love who called him one of her greatest shames.

Reactions: 25
Quim - thats my world beater triple word score - get rid of shitty letters on scrabble word.

Often save letters up in the hope of the deployment.

Reactions: 26
A bloke I knew (thankfully not intimately but he was ‘of age’) thought tampons went up the bum hole . Didn’t realise there’s 2 holes
Aaggghh that reminds me of the old urban legend of Elton John and super plus tampax he had to shove up his bum.
---
I’ve never had a catheter put in thankfully but I’ve no idea how nurses do it as I’ve tried to find my urethra and I couldn’t bloody see it!

Reactions: 10
Wow “too filthy for Courtney Love who called him one of her greatest shames” that really says something “ he really is a dirty bastard” Courtney is no shrinking violet to say the least..

Reactions: 13
Random but a video just came up on twitter of a guy at a petrol station with the pump up his bum and stroking his dick with the other hand. Sweet dreams for me now. Oh and wash your hands folks after filling up your cars.

Night

Reactions: 35
Random but a video just came up on twitter of a guy at a petrol station with the pump up his bum and stroking his dick with the other hand. Sweet dreams for me now. Oh and wash your hands folks after filling up your cars.

Night
Did he look like Mr Tumble?

Reactions: 28
Wow “too filthy for Courtney Love who called him one of her greatest shames” that really says something “ he really is a dirty bastard” Courtney is no shrinking violet to say the least..
ISTR back when Owen Wilson had a (drug-triggered) breakdown, Courtney loudly proclaimed it was all down to his new-found friendship with Coogan...

Reactions: 10

Night
I saw it earlier.WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Why would you do that in public?.

Reactions: 7
ISTR back when Owen Wilson had a (drug-triggered) breakdown, Courtney loudly proclaimed it was all down to his new-found friendship with Coogan...
I remember a spread in one of the tabloids where Love said that he used to go "Aaahh Haa" like Alan Partridge when he...got to the good bit.

Reactions: 27
I’ve never had a catheter put in thankfully but I’ve no idea how nurses do it as I’ve tried to find my urethra and I couldn’t bloody see it!
Some you literally need a miners lamp and others actually wink at you. Often its more luck than skill.

Reactions: 29
Always brings these two to mind
Vic Flange that’s exactly where my mind went
---
One of my most favourite books ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.