Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
A question and not celeb gossip (except when I'm a celeb in my own head)
But does everyone else have that moment of panic when they log onto tattle after several hours away or the following morning and there are 9+ red reaction alerts and you wonder in mere seconds, wtf what did I write? did I write when I was drunk? Wtf did i write when i was angry? What nonsense did I share when I couldn't go to sleep in the middle of the night? And Wtf did i write when I was writing when I was tired and fell asleep and the phone hit my chin and somehow pressed the post reply button.
And the utter relief when it's nothing bad!😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
sorry the vulva has 4 holes

‘On either side of the vagina are another two tiny holes. These are the greater vestibular ducts, leading to the greater vestibular glands. Their job is to secrete a lubricating fluid when you’re aroused, which gets the vulva good and wet.’

The greater vestibular ducts are also known as Bartholin’s glands. Yes, they’re named after a man.

That’s four holes and counting, but wait, there’s more! The urethra has a pair, too, known as the lesser urethral ducts (also called Skene’s glands), which lead to the lesser urethral glands.

‘These are homologous to the prostate, and sometimes secrete a whitish fluid when aroused (female ejaculation),’ the experts said. ‘These glands aren’t usually counted as a main hole as they’re very small, but they can be seen with the naked eye.’

so a woman has 5!
Bloody hell, I’m almost a colander!

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Yep, it's bloody confusing alright. Like most I thought that's what it was... a corset and the Kardashians gave it a fancy name as an excuse to add another $10-20 more than you would normally pay for one but even the likes of Amazon have renamed them to waist trainers for some reason.
They're not corsets is the main reason why. Proper corsets, like the ones women wore regularly up to the early 20thC, were not meant to be constricting or to make you thinner, they were supportive. Although obviously women could, and probably did, fasten them in a way as to be flattering, sort of like a proto shape wear.

The idea that corsets were painful or restrictive or women were forcibly laced into them so tightly they couldn't breathe or move is a myth perpetuated by Hollywood. Women rode horses, looked after children and did manual labour wearing corsets.

Tight-lacing, to create extremely thin waists, was a fairly niche fashion for a short period in the Victorian era.

Waist trainers is a more accurate name for the restrictive vanity garments pushed by the likes of the Kardashians.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Didn't Michael Douglas have sex addiction therapy at some point in his life?
I think he might have. And when he got mouth cancer, he went round saying it was the kind you catch from oral sex.

He’s one of those people that just makes me cringe. Like he obviously thinks he’s a sex god but I can never get the image out of my head of him in a v neck sweater in a nightclub from Basic Instinct. Way more embarrassing than Sharon Stone flashing her beaver imo. He reminds me of Ken Barlow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
All this Met Gala talk and I can’t believe no one has mentioned Barry Keoghan turning up as the Artful Dodger/Willy Wonka. It’s like what someone who’s been told to dress classy would wear because they think it’s ‘posh’. ‘I know, a TOP HAT!!!’
IMG_8896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I loved what Keeley Hawes wore to the Met Gala. Just lovely and simple and wasn’t trying to attract attention to herself

IMG_2255.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
I work with people a lot younger than me and therefore who didn’t grow up with him on their TVs. They follow his TikTok, love his - what they deem - naff, try hard personality, and a few have said “he’s like when my dad tried to chat with my friends.”

I’ve gone on ad nauseam as to what happened, his subsequent behaviour etc but it seems to fall on deaf ears. I don’t think it’s bots; I think it’s young people totally oblivious.
Not to sound a million years old (I'm only in my 30s!) but it's amazing what TikTok/Gen Z types will overlook at the same as declaring someone "problematic" because they were once in the same room as someone who has a Bad Opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 64