Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaBelcher

Apparently she’s very eccentric, and seems to have totally taken the character of Peggy, and become her in real life 😳
I met sue pollard once. She was mad but lovely. She had a hello kitty lunch box as a handbag and all her money was just loose in it

I remember reading about this. Wasn’t the wife quite a bit older than him? I also read that he is extremely wealthy and owns most of Portobello Road. His father is married to Lisa Van der Pump, although she isn’t the mother of Ken’s son. She has 2 grown up children with Ken, Pandora, who is their biological daughter, and a son (can’t remember his name) and he was adopted by Lisa & Ken. Pandora is now married, and I think she owns a vineyard producing Rose wine, which Lisa has in all her restaurants.

Reactions: 2
What is it with Paul O Grady and Cilla??!! I dont particularly like him. I find him a bit sanctimonious but the woman has been dead for years, was liked literally by him and maybe her children and was a mediocre entertainer and hes still going on about her!
[/QUOTE
Thoughts on Holly Willoughby? Feel like her and Ferne Cotton aren’t as good friends any more, they rarely seem to post or congratulate each other on anything? Tho obvs they shouldn’t need to do it publicly to prove anything!

I never really warmed to Holly. She seemed like the “cool girl” persona to me. And it really grates on me that on TM she speaks posh but on Celeb Juice she goes all cockney like. PICK A VOICE.
There’s quite a lot of posts about the smug bitch Holly, but the one that made me laugh, was the one about Gino cutting a line of coke for Holly, and she screamed “What, are you POOR or something”!!!

I can believe that. She's been really horrible to people on social media, threatening to punch them and criticising their looks.

I remember a few years ago she got a job in a beauty salon and she got sacked because she was leaving tissues around with blood and pus that came out of her nose :sick:
She must have really gone down hill since my niece did her hair,cit was years ago.

Camdenkitten

I can only imagine that because Mandy Smith actually married the vile pervert Bill Wyman, and because she had already had such a terrible court battle with him over the divorce, that perhaps bringing it up again- all these years later, made her decide not to proceed with any litigation against him. But, I do remember when the #metoo movement was starting up, people were talking about the Mandy Smith/Bill Wyman affair, and wanted quotes from Mandy, I don’t think she gave any though. Also, I posted a few pages back, on the sordid “baby groupie” scene of the 70’s and 80’s in Los Angeles. I got into a rabbit hole reading about girls such as Lori “Lightning” Maddox, who was just 14 when she was kidnapped by Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, and Sable Starr, who was 13 when she became Iggy Pop’s girlfriend. Sable was called “The Queen” of the whole LA baby groupie scene, and although she sadly died from a brain tumour, was still giving interviews as a grown woman bragging about her past!! Also, Bebe Buelle was another teen groupie, and famously had a daughter with Steve Tyler of Aerosmith, that daughter is the actress Liv Tyler...!!
Wow most of this is new to me, don't know who bill and Mandy are, bit before my time I think. I know about Steven Tyler though

• Heart
I agree with everything you've said, but just wanted to clarify the Fawlty Towers thing.
The 'Germans' episode was deleted from iplayer (and i think YouTube?) a few years ago and then reintroduced heavily censored. It was nothing to do with mentioning Germany or the war. It was because the 'N' and 'W' slurs were used in the script toward the black doctor who treats Basil in hospital for a head injury (he has a bandage on his head throughout the rest of the episode)
John Cleese was very vocal in his support of the editing at the time and apologised.
The reason it has been removed from Netflix (apologies if I'm getting my platforms confused) is because they have been showing the unedited versions

You beat me to it @Falkor !!!!!!
(excellent name btw)
Thankyou MooBelle and Falkor for clarifying it for me ❤

• Heart

Pixie06

VIP Member
Also I read (on a gay gossip site) that Alexa Chung was a beard for Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys. Harry Style's defo hung round that crowd of Pixie Geldof and Grimmy , Alexa. Anything on Matty Healy from the 1975, he's another ambiguous one with his sexuality. His ex Gabriella Brooke is now dating Liam Hemsworth (another beard?)

• Haha
  • Wow

Basic

VIP Member
What about Harry and Louis? Know anything about that dynamic? They share so many complimentary tattoos.

The Nick and Harry thing seemed real. He was always at the radio station whilst Nick was working. They seemed to live in each other’s pockets for a while. I can’t decide whether I think Nick is a bit of a creep for dating much younger boys. His current boyfriend is only about 22.

I think so, they are all friends/the same circle. Taylor swift was also. worked for both of them as young and gorgeous pop stars. Gave them the press they needed.

I think it’s actually sad that he can’t just come out. Or is being advised not to...

Handerton

Chatty Member
Ooh, so neither Nicola or Mandy have any “live” companies now? That’s interesting, so how do we think they make any money ? Mandy’s divorce payment included paying off her hospital bills, plus a lump sum, which the Smiths used to buy a house in Muswell Hill. Not sure if Mandy got anything in the Van der Howe divorce, and her son Max’s dad is/was a model, but that was years ago, and apart from this thread, I’ve heard nothing of the Smith family for years. Edit to add- I’ve loved reading your posts, I’m a fan 💕❤👍
Well according to google Mandy Smiths net worth is 1to5 million 🤣🤣🤣
Which just goes to show how made up those figures are.
I wouldn’t be entirely shocked to find either sister was on benefits really - they aren’t the sort of people who wouldn’t have social media profiles unless something was up are they.

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I can't abide people who control their partners like that. I have a couple of friends whom partners have virtually destroyed them mentally. I'm not violent, but in particular with one of them, I would like to meet them in dark alley with a large baseball bat......

I have an ex in-law that if they weren’t an “ex-in-law” I’d want to do the same. Some people are just scum of the earth. Can’t promise I wouldn’t run the bastard over if the opportunity presented itself.

Yes, everything she's ever uttered points to her being a shit-house.
She and Camilla look down on us plebs, Camilla mocks peeps for not using the posh word ford things e.g.
Yet, both their sons ended up in trouble with coke.
I remember P.M going on morning telly to get sympathy for her dad being a Nazi, and everyone saying she didn't now.
I worked out though, she pushed herself being Austrian when they were more German. She did this to throw people off the scent.
Nobody pointed out that her plea of not being judged for your family sob, sob, was why she was called "Princess",!
You can't have it both ways! Except the royal family does.
Isn’t Camilla’s son a TV chef now? 😬