Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalanded

VIP Member
She was also estranged from her dad, states he was difficult, she changed her surname as to not be associated with him and her sister also passed away (drugs) 😔😔 She is a fantastic actress

I forgot about that one 😖😖😖😖
Yes, if anyone is still in lockdown and has some time on their hands I highly recommend a film called 'Rush' that she stars in. I sobbed like a baby.

Reactions: 1
Sample size: about 50 - 60 (no comments please - I like to play :) ) - I’d say that of the non-Muslim guys only 1-2 in 10 were circumcised.
I’m not an authority, just an eager amateur.
I don’t work for the government.
It was rhetorical for comedic effect.
But thanks for sharing

That was John Noakes (Blue Peter). I think he had dementia. He was found.
Please tell me the laughing emoji was a slip of the finger.

• Haha

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
So from what I gather, he’s not posted a picture of him since he was a few months old, about 4 years ago. His Mum posts him all the time on a public page so it’s not like he is privately away from the public eye. Plus from a quick look on his insta, Louis posts his family all the time, his sisters etc, so he isn’t that fussed about keeping his family private as the article says. There’s always been a strangeness surrounding him and the kid.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
@lalalanded Do you have anything further you can share regarding Chris Martin? Gutted to read that he’s not a nice man as I love his music. And he’s teetotal but does he do drugs?
Also do you know what Johnny, Guy and Will are like? Thanks for your tea.

It w
Wasn’t Lorraine Pascal a catwalk model before she became a chef? And I agree, she’s absolutely beautiful.
Yes and she comes across really well.
More beautiful than Naomi Campbell with none of the domestic staff un-pleasantness

When y

When you see him interviewed he portrays himself as so sweet aswell!
I’m beginning to think a lot of famous people are not as nice as they make out.
Thank God for Tom Hanks!
[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt put all my money on Tom Hanks being a nice guy if rumours are to be believed 😯
[/QUOTE]

It was a joke

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Well someone did, one of the posts was a list of people he “knew and trusted” in Hollywood and it was more or less copy and pasted from Downeys IMBD 🤣🤣🤣 Plus all the “tea spilled” was exclusively rehashed stories that had already been on CDAN before - there was not a single new story, or funnily enough anything that has been proven true since. I mean, you’d think he would have known about Weinstein and Cosby and mentioned those for a start but no, he chose to repeat stories about... a tv actress from Heroes that CDAN had an obsession with? And Amanda Bynes?
You know he got outed? There was a paper trail across the Internet and several people put it together. He died some time last year :oops:

fedupfatty

Just saw on daily fail that Matt from muse had announced the birth of his daughter - I had totally forgotten he was engaged to Kate Hudson !

Any tea on the muse members ? You only ever really see Matt in any press

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Didnt Ken and Lisa also claim that Ken bought him up single handedly after his mother had abandoned him? The son later went on to clarify his mother had in fact, always been in his life.
I reckon the reality hit home that as this age, with the age gap, he was going to become her carer in the next decade or so and he shitly bailed instead. Plus, he probably decided at his eleventh hour (like so many cunts do) that he suddenly wanted kids- and she is too old to have any. Poor woman.
Sue Vanner and Warren Todd - (Ken’s son) have a son called Ryan.