Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeteM

VIP Member
I would never have spotted that it was Sinitta attempting to put the sexy moves on Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee John in that clip. Too distracted by the lame and sequins. You were wasting your time, love.

But yes, like hell was she 14 then! Nice try
I've heard it rumoured that he's gay ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I share a house at Uni with Americans and the storylines on Brookline blew their minds! Incest etc.
Middle class Americans often live such a homogenised life, I discovered, that this was beyond shocking to them.
I wasn't that keen on that one, but it could so,etimes be quite exciting for a soap.
I was quite young at the time and knew the local area so it seemed exciting lol. The acting was questionable lol

They have a couple of classic episodes Of Brookie on all4 . Only about 3 though lol

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Lainey doesn't do blinds anymore now that she is woke or more accurately Meghans Markles mouthpiece. CDAN can be good but the comment section is so weird, lots of in house bit*chery or brown nosing.
And the racism on the comments their is out of control!

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
So DW.... she lived in my neck of woods. Found God 🙄 moved to Kent with her ‘security guard’ rich husband I believe. I remember new clean living yoga pics and churches in LA?? Then the wheels obv fell off again. Does he have custody? Or was he a coke head too and it was another sham ?

willow2012

Speaking of 1D, anyone remember when Louis apparently got a girl pregnant. The conspiracy theory was that it was either fake or this woman was pregnant but it wasn’t his. Apparently he and Harry had a thing and signs kept coming up and fans being suspicious so to keep the heterosexual image going and not loose the female fans and sales/money, management thought Louis having a baby would be the perfect ‘look he’s straight’ story. I even read she had a bit of money and was desperate to become famous so it was a mutual deal, a win-win situation. I’ve just had a look on Louis’s insta, scrolled down quite far and there isn’t a picture of his kid on there. He isn’t following the Mother either. I know that sounds strange but I remember reading into it at the time and what stood out more than the baby thing was the amount of signs to show Louis and Harry could have had a thing going on and how peed off management were about it.
(Edit - this was meant to be a reply to a post about Harry Style’s sexuality but I must have forgot to actually press quote 🙈).

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Yes Terry did go to prison for perverting justice and drug offences

Does anyone remember Barry and Terry always watching 'The Magic Rabbits' on Brookie?
[/
I used to really fancy Barry Grant when I was about 9!! I bloody loved Brookside!!!

Pixie06

VIP Member
Ooh I have no idea, but I know he lived in Thailand for a while, and almost died in 2017. ( I looked on YouTube and saw an interview he did on Loose Women, it’s actually horrific what happened to him)

Didn’t DW get dental implants that made her mouth cave in?
Yes, but has constantly used, when warned not to after surgery. I mean I know a lot of celebs who are bad coke addicts, so god knows what dodgy stuff she's put up there!

Noseyparker68

Well this thread is an enjoyable read (Fournier’s Gangrene excepted)

A couple of things to add. On the subject of a Chris Martin, a good friend‘s best friend (male) was sleeping with him on and off for years (through Gwyneth). Apparently it’s a well known secret that he’s gay, and that GP was a beard. I’ve googled it since but never found anything, although I trust this friend implicitly! Be interested if anyone knows any more...

As for Peaches, a friend of mine had a thing with her for quite a while, just after she’d been shacking up with David Walliams. Apparently Walliams has a penchant for making women put their knickers in their mouth during sex. He’s such a creep 🤢

And one personal anecdote - some of you may remember the propellerheads (one hit wonder in the late 90s with a Shirley bassey remix). anyway, I met one of the guys from the duo when I was 14 - he was 30ish (c.1996). Met at a train station, he asked me out and we “dated” for a few weeks. Anyway, I’d lied initially and told him I was 17 doing my a levels. He was pressurising me to have sex, I didn’t want to (I was a very young 14 and was getting pretty freaked out by it all). I wanted to get rid of him so thought “if I tell him my real age he’ll definitely dump me”. Told him, he said it didn’t matter, it turned him on more 😔 He then basically stalked me for weeks - at my house, my Saturday job... luckily I worked with a very nice guy (also c.30 years old but protective of me!) who threatened to beat him up which did the trick eventually. That attitude is so grim, and still around now. Just the other day my husbands friend (41) was saying how one of his colleagues was fit (16!!). Ugh 🙄
Oh god that s really grim I'm glad you got rid of him

Pixie1

VIP Member
I never finished the series... which brother did she end up with? I always preferred Antonio to Ricardo... I remember the CH5 voiceover guy would take the piss during the end credits, he used to call them Thickardo and Gobby :oops: :LOL:
I couldn't remember myself holly but a quick wiki search showed she married Ricardo but it didn't last long as he found out she had cheated with Antonio when they were trapped in the mine 🤣 so she ended up leaving the town on her own.

• Haha