Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reverend

VIP Member
I get that Thatcher was naive, but, was she deaf also?? She was a mother as well as PM, and surely she must have been told the truth about that bastard man? Same as Charles, a father!! What is that old saying- you can judge a person by the company they keep?? ..
/QUOTE]

I do wonder what she was told. She may have been one of these people who said unless they are charged that's fine. On the other hand she met Menachem Begin and Abdul Haq who both killed people, and she didn't seem to have a problem with them.

Reactions: 2

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
It’s also utter BS. The owner claimed to work in Hollywood, turned out he’s a probate attorney hence all the “this man in Hollywood might be gay” generalised speculation. Anyone can make that up and have it be fairly convincing - here’s one from me right now “this A list actress has two children with her musician ex. But does he know they are the children of her previous A list actor boyfriend who she is obsessed with?”
I’m sure you’re thinking of likely names now, even though I’ve told you it’s entirely made up.
I can’t believe there has never been legal repercussion on the site especially as many of the posts are later reposted with the names. Surely if fake then it counts as slander? Some of them are super nasty, about murder, rape, pedos and all sorts. What a risk to say things like that in print about people!!

I did go down a rabbit hole on the owner of the site last year, apparently his name is John and he got in a real pickle by being blackmailed by somebody who works with him on his podcast.

• Wow

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I spotted one other thing in that DM article. Ulrika said that she had been introduced to prince Edward by James Baker, who was one of the TV presenters at TV-AM and a mutual friend. I remember him all right (showing my age again). He was one of the three original presenters on the Wide Awake Club/WAC (which evolved into Wacaday). Him, Timmy Mallet and a woman called Arabella something. It doesn’t say much for the presenting abilities of the other two that Timmy Mallet stole every scene he was in. At the time, TV-AM was attracting a great deal of opprobrium. Not just for being crap (which it was. Frank Bough and Selina Scott on BBC Breakfast Time wiped the floor with them, which tells you everything you need to know) but because it emerged that the two WAC presenters who WEREN’T Timmy Mallet were the children of TV-AM executives who fancied having a go at being TV presenters. Nepotism ahoy. They were both terrible, and didn’t last long. TV-AM was rescued by Roland Rat. Imagine being so bad at presenting that your catastrophic errors had to be hidden by a puppet rodent in a denim jacket.
That's a throwback and a half! Didn't Frank Bough turn out to be a swinger or a user of dominatrix dungeons or something?

PS. Apols, wasn't at the end of the thread yet!

TinaBelcher

Was he?! No way I’ll watch out for that. It was a topic of conversation in our house when strictly was on as me and my husband used to see him in Ibiza as I say and then he seemed to disappear.
He was on that tesco advert that Tess appears in and Stacy Solemon and Ashley Banjo
Didn’t he get caught sexting a page 3 girl. Think it tarnished his family image