Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I think its a bit OTT. Obviously just my opinion. Has white chicks been banned? No. Because it’s parody.
I'm not banging on about this but I thought the same initially and had it pointed out to me that white people have historically laughed at black people by 'blacking up' and parodying their culture (black and white minstrel show etc). White people have never suffered this. I changed my opinion after that and stand corrected.

Reactions: 33

Noseyparker68

Thank you .
I'm very positive as a person . I married my partner in November got diagnosed with blood cancer in January you got to fight things keep on be a nice person not negative, I've been very lucky to have great family and friends and a wonderful husband ❤
Thanks everyone I never thought id get as many lovely message s I believe all the tattlers are stars.
I love the way I wasn't judged as sadly I was when I tried to tell a teacher at school who when I was six washed my mouth out with soap.
But as i said before the human degree to cope is more stronger than we think.
Keep eye out for your kids and always believe them and love them ❤ XXX good night and god bless

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Noseyparker68

Oh my, what a fighter you are. Sending you all the virtual love xx
Thank you .
I'm very positive as a person . I married my partner in November got diagnosed with blood cancer in January you got to fight things keep on be a nice person not negative, I've been very lucky to have great family and friends and a wonderful husband ❤

• Heart
The thing with Russell is that he is a recovered addict, and has completed the 10 steps, and also wrote a book discussing the AA 10 step program. And, when you have completed your steps, the last step, is the one where your mission is to help as many addicts as he can. That is really the focus of what he is doing, and he’s also massively into yoga and Transcendental Meditation, and often goes on these TM courses (along with my hubby). He’s a really nice guy actually, much much quieter in RL. He also doesn’t like being interrogated, and the only famous person he has spoken about was Amy Winehouse and how much guilt he has for not being able to help her when she needed it. But I’ve already posted about Russell, and i wish I had more gossip-especially about his marriage to Katy Perry!! If I do hear anything more - I promise I will post it !!

• Heart

Rowan

Chatty Member
In about 1986 I went to school with a girl who lusted after older men. We were 11 years old. Then I moved hundreds of miles away and we wrote to each other all the time. She used to go to Butlins type places with her mum. She’d send me pics of whatever perv she’d hooked with. They were in their 40s or even 50s. She was 11-15 years old. Her mum allowed it. It used to make me feel sick. I had to hide the pics she sent me because my dad would say it was vile. I’m still friends with her now. We‘re 44 now. Her husband is 65 and a Roy Orbison impersonator. But looking back I do wonder if her going to Butlins was an arrangement when dirty pervs knew there would be accommodating mums allowing vile behaviours with their daughters. But it was just accepted.
Roy Orbison impersonator 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseyparker68

Lovey, I was an abused child as well. What I do know is that psychopaths like JS and his ilk are incredibly powerful. My abuser was my brother in law. He just enjoyed it all. It wasn’t even about the molesting, it was about power. My love to you x
I know my brother liked they too he was just a coward once I got older I kind of shoved it too a compartment that's where it stayed for years.
But I'm in a great marriage now to my husband. And I won well we won love to you too xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lalalanded

VIP Member
This was in the days that Piers Morgan and Nick Ferrari were showbix editors!!
That explains it. Nick Ferrari I believe told a mixed race woman this week that she should leave this country if she doesn't agree with absolutely everything about it. Fat c*nt.

• Wow
  • Angry

Won’t you have a cup

Ulrika Jonson was interviewed on telly back in the 90s (probably by Frank Skinner or Nick Hancock or somebody...it was peak ‘loaded lad’ period, anyway, and she was famous at the time for being on Shooting Stars and for her turbulent love life) and was boasting about having some of the queen’s Tupperware in her house. Apparently she had been to the palace for dinner with Prince Edward, had liked the pudding and had been given some in a Tupperware box to take away with her.

I am surprised that, in the DM article linked above, Ulrika goes on about ‘edging around her relationship with Edward but not providing details’. I doubt that there were many details to provide, frankly. However, that hasn’t stopped her dropping heavy hints at every opportunity that she was doing the business with dear old Prince Edward. She brings it out every few years. A bit like Sophie Anderton and her “I was a £10k a night hooker in my cocaine hell” story, which comes out every 4-5 years when she wants some money.

I spotted one other thing in that DM article. Ulrika said that she had been introduced to prince Edward by James Baker, who was one of the TV presenters at TV-AM and a mutual friend. I remember him all right (showing my age again). He was one of the three original presenters on the Wide Awake Club/WAC (which evolved into Wacaday). Him, Timmy Mallet and a woman called Arabella something. It doesn’t say much for the presenting abilities of the other two that Timmy Mallet stole every scene he was in. At the time, TV-AM was attracting a great deal of opprobrium. Not just for being crap (which it was. Frank Bough and Selina Scott on BBC Breakfast Time wiped the floor with them, which tells you everything you need to know) but because it emerged that the two WAC presenters who WEREN’T Timmy Mallet were the children of TV-AM executives who fancied having a go at being TV presenters. Nepotism ahoy. They were both terrible, and didn’t last long. TV-AM was rescued by Roland Rat. Imagine being so bad at presenting that your catastrophic errors had to be hidden by a puppet rodent in a denim jacket.

• Haha
  • Wow

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I was just thinking this when I wrote my post, he's one of the few who seemed to like her. He also seems like a genuinely nice guy, very kind to animals which says a lot about a person. Maybe she was nice to people if she thought it would benefit her? So staff, normal people etc she was happy to treat like shit?
Not saying Paul O'Grady is sinister at all but Rolf Harris loved animals too 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Basic

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Bill Wyman hasn’t been held accountable for grooming and abusing Mandy Smith. She was a child. I don’t understand how her mother lives with herself having allowed that to happen to her child. I don’t understand how any woman could have gone on to have an affair and marry that disgrace of a human and then to have daughters with him. Child molesters don’t grow out of that behaviour. All those bastards should be held accountable for their behaviour. It makes me sick. All the rock stars, the journalists, the men in powerful positions. Fucking pathetic animals, all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Without wanting to dwell to much on the bastard Saville. Makes you wonder why Thatcher, Prince Charles etc stayed friendly with him when surely they knew what an utter beast he was. And I don’t buy the whole “Nobody Knew” BS. You don’t become friendly with the PM and the heir to the throne without people knowing your past.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Ambrosie

VIP Member
that fucking voice. Sounded like a pelican being strangled.

Blimey, I’ve never thought he comes across well., he seems like a real vicious old queen.
Cilla Black is generally disliked by Scousers because of her fake accent (who in the name of fuck actually pronounces Claire as “Cluuuuuuure”?). Ringo Starr still seems to like her. Most Scousers hate him too, so that would make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
I’ve always really disliked Jimmy Tarbuck, I’ve never found him funny or entertaining. Same with Bruce Forsyth. Just something creepy about them.
Me neither, I like his daughter Liza though.
[/QUOTE]
Same, Liza was in my fave tv show of all time.
If anyone remembers the sitcom Watching on ITV. Tiny me loved it & even had a Watching Birthday Cake

• Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Going back a bit to Peter Andre, may I vent?

This is the man who married Jordan and agreed to put every second of his and his kids’ lives on TV, driven by his management company. He made a ton of money out of it.

He then separated from Jordan and carried on putting them in the public eye. How are his children going to feel when they realise that their half-siblings grew up protected by their parents and they didn’t.

He could have fought to have them out of the public eye when with their mother but at the very least he could have stopped himself. That was entirely within his control, and would have given them security in him. His new wife has also talked about them, and obliquely their mother, in interviews, and brought more publicity and antagonism into the situation.

So I can’t join in with the narratives that he is a good parent. Just because he’s better than Katie Price - not exactly a high bar.
I think Andre and his wife are almost as bad as KP. The wife doesnt want her kids on telly but will happily take the cash offered to put Katie's kids out there. They could have kept their home as a safe haven away from the TV cameras if they wanted to but how are they going to explain 'oh your half siblings need their privacy protected but you dont?' Andre wanted to marry her because it made him sound more respectable that an intelligent woman wanted to marry him. God knows why she married him though. Probably because a 10 minute shittu magazine spread pays more and is far easier than an 18 hour shift in A&E.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Yes Sophie Winkleman married Freddie Windsor. I remember Princess Michael stating they were very compatible because one went to Cambridge and the other went to Oxford. There was no mention of Sophie Winkleman’s acting career. 🤣 Or that Claudia was attending the wedding.
Or that Big Suze had been pimped out for £560!

• Haha
  • Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I'm not banging on about this but I thought the same initially and had it pointed out to me that white people have historically laughed at black people by 'blacking up' and parodying their culture (black and white minstrel show etc). White people have never suffered this. I changed my opinion after that and stand corrected.
Absolutely this. Everything that happens is set within a historical context and we can’t pretend that doesn’t exist.

I think it’s brilliant that they have taken Little Britain off air. I couldn’t believe it when it was originally broadcast, or Bo Selecta. Blacking up wasn’t right then, let alone now. If suddenly the tide has turned and all the ‘modern’ comedians saying that what they were doing wasn’t racist (because, yeah, they were white and could say what was and wasn’t racist) so stop complaining have now apologised. Those caricatures were always born from a racist heritage and were upsetting to the targets but those objecting just never got heard.

Gone With The Wind, novel and book, have been criticised for their depiction of slavery, plantation life, and the ‘Old South’ since they first appeared. They don’t just depict those times, they present an editorialised version of history, as does all historical fiction and film. It’s very far from the reality of most slaves’ lives. There were pickets outside cinemas when the film was first released, and Hattie McDaniel’s participation was not uncontroversial. There have been calls for it to be withdrawn from circulation ever since. This isn’t just a random PC Gawn Mad action. The fact that some people find it a deeply offensive narrative has been recognised after 80 years.

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
I don’t want to go back through all the Weinstein stuff but just read his genitals were deformed from Fournier’s gangrene. Google it if you have a strong stomach. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Harry styles and Nick Grimshaw had a long standing and well known love affair about 5/6 years ago. This was pretty well known within celeb circles and the press knew but couldn’t print as this would ‘out’ Harry which they are no longer allowed to do.
I lived and worked in London at the time and had friends who worked in TV/BBC production and heard many stories of them been very open about hooking up at house parties etc. As I say it was very well known within their circles.
One friend actually walked into a bedroom during a house party and they were at it in bed. Needless to say they didn’t even stop when disturbed. 🤫🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28