Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to have a holiday home next door to him in Palma. He was there a lot with his ex wife and kids. He was really nice but the kids were utter twats (Harrison and Telisa).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nicky Clarke!! I know he’s a hairdresser but he’s the King of Bouffant
John Freida had a big ol’ ‘do as well. Must be a hairdresser thang
---
Long hair .
In the 80s, Green Gartside from Scritti Politti.
The bloke from Men without hats .
And half of Phil Oakey. View attachment 2878463View attachment 2878465View attachment 2878466
God! Green Gartside is my celeb crush. He’s 68 now and looks amazingly youthful. Saw him at Shepherds Bush Empire doing the whole Cupid & Psyche album in 2022 and he still sings like a choirboy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was looking up Melinda Messenger's ex, Wayne.
He's doing very well and living in Devon. He's trained as a psychotherapist. Lectures in it and also works for the NHS with young people with trauma.
Melinda Messenger is engaged to the medic from Celebrity SAS, they met when she was on the programme.
Amazing what rabbit holes Tattle leads you down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was looking up Melinda Messenger's ex, Wayne.
He's doing very well and living in Devon. He's trained as a psychotherapist. Lectures in it and also works for the NHS with young people with trauma.
Melinda Messenger is engaged to the medic from Celebrity SAS, they met when she was on the programme.
Amazing what rabbit holes Tattle leads you down 😂
I thought Melinda and the doctor had split up now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.