Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long hair .
In the 80s, Green Gartside from Scritti Politti.
The bloke from Men without hats .
And half of Phil Oakey.
IMG_6991.jpeg
IMG_6992.jpeg
IMG_6993.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s horrendous 😠
She has been for years. It's alright for her to spout any tit she wants and when asked for an apology, refuse to do it. If anyone does it to her though, she is right on the phone to her lawyers to sue the person, not even giving them a chance. Tracy Ann Oberman is another one who does it...goes on and on about free speech just as an excuse so she can be as vile as she wants to be then throws her dummy out the pram when someone answers her back.

Reactions: 39
(edit: I quoted the wrong thing originally, sorry, sore eyes at the moment)
Does anyone know the 'work' of 'artist' Thomas Kinkade? This sort of bollocks provokes the same reaction in me to his paintings - twee, chocolate boxy, sickeningly sweet, insincere shite targeted at the artistically / emotionally backward. Disney is pretty much the same vibe or people with cutesy internet usernames or collectors of mountains of cuddly toys (usually the sign of a psycho).

Those sharing it are the same as the mentalist 'be kind' mob who are usually the opposite IRL.

With Rachel Riley, I'm surprised that someone with a 'public presence' who is supposedly intelligent wouldn't hold off from pressing the blue Tweet button until she knew all the facts. Was she drunk or high or something or is it arrogance that makes her pipe up before getting the full picture? All she needed to say was, 'I made a harmful assumption, and I'm sorry. I will try to do better in future'.

But oh no, she had to whitter on about herself and double-down. It's clear her filter and her perception is very narrow (or, racist).
BIB - Thomas Kinkade...also know Painter Of Shite! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paul Mitchell and Vidal Sassoon have passed :(
---
Green Gartside is beautiful. David Sylvian had some bouffant styles.
I always get Nicky Clarke and Nicky Campbell mixed up but Clarke is the hairdresser with the ‘Rachel’ haircut, right? And whenever he does a makeover on This Morning, he gives the client the exact same haircut he himself has.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I always get Nicky Clarke and Nicky Campbell mixed up but Clarke is the hairdresser with the ‘Rachel’ haircut, right? And whenever he does a makeover on This Morning, he gives the client the exact same haircut he himself has.
:D Worked with him a few times ages ago and that's about right! On a few occasions, we had to delay as he was "running late". These were always Saturday/Sunday morning shoots, funnily enough :rolleyes:

TBF, I did respect one piece of advice he always gave to the ladies: "If you don't like the haircuts you're getting, go somewhere else".

Reactions: 14
If we're talking contemporary big hair, you can't beat Michael O'Hare (from Great British Menu) for multiple bouffants

1000006805.png

1000006804.png

1000006803.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.