Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Josie thinking he isn't as queer as a bottle of crisps, bless.
She said on I’m a Celeb Rylan was her ideal man (in looks) but it got a lot of traction so she’s trying the same trick again for some headlines and it’s worked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh. That’s creepy.
If these sad men stopped dating young women to boost their pathetic egos it might help. Why can’t the majority of famous men handle women their own age? Don’t like being told to grow the duck up? Don’t like a women with experience looking at them like the pathetic man children they are? Jesus Christ! And these sad women…oh I love an older man, it’s not his money that attracted me…ffs…you’re a dolly bird to them, something pretty on their arm to boost their ego, whom they can feel superior to because your a little innocent inexperienced thing…that has yet to realise they’re an adult CHILD! Who needs you to worship them but ultimately need you to mummy them, then they’ll move in to the next one when you harm their fragile ego

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t get why the Daily Mail keeps mentioning Sheridan Smith’s play has been cancelled. It’s in every article about her and in the headline. They don’t do this with other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get why the Daily Mail keeps mentioning Sheridan Smith’s play has been cancelled. It’s in every article about her and in the headline. They don’t do this with other people.
I'd imagine she's very much not the DM's kind of woman, so they think it's some kind of put-down.

Reactions: 18
Kylie's Golden album was a really good country influenced album. But was still a dance pop album at heart, while appreciating the country influence. But nowhere has Kylie then gone on to claim she is a country artist.

Beyonce going all country and trying to claim credibility as a country artist is daft.

And Dolly Parton needs to stop topping up her pension, and stop doing collaborations with everyone doing new versions of Jolene. The original is the best.
I adore Dolly but she is far too nice! She’s of the “Be Kind” mindset and she needs to stop it! It fuels bollox like Queen Bey. I ain’t arsed about her but I despise Jay Z! He’s vile. So egotistical and arrogant. No matter how much he pays out to get his Queen at number one she’s still mediocre. I like a lot of rap artists but he just gives me the creeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Re Jon Bon Jovi.
as a teen my friend was a huge Bon Jovi fan and when we were 16 they had just got big over here and had a concert at Newcastle city hall. We didn’t have tickets but she persuaded me to go with her to sit outside the hall at the back listening to them rehearse in the day.
anyway some of the band and crew kept coming out talking to us and arranged for us to get in the concert later .
we were rather green in those days and it soon became clear we were expected to pay in kind afterwards ….meeting the band afterwards got very dodgy and after some snogging we escaped 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I adore Dolly but she is far too nice! She’s of the “Be Kind” mindset and she needs to stop it! It fuels bollox like Queen Bey. I ain’t arsed about her but I despise Jay Z! He’s vile. So egotistical and arrogant. No matter how much he pays out to get his Queen at number one she’s still mediocre. I like a lot of rap artists but he just gives me the creeps.
Know what you mean about Jay Z, something very dark about him. I’m hoping he goes down with the P Diddy circus,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Re Jon Bon Jovi.
as a teen my friend was a huge Bon Jovi fan and when we were 16 they had just got big over here and had a concert at Newcastle city hall. We didn’t have tickets but she persuaded me to go with her to sit outside the hall at the back listening to them rehearse in the day.
anyway some of the band and crew kept coming out talking to us and arranged for us to get in the concert later .
we were rather green in those days and it soon became clear we were expected to pay in kind afterwards ….meeting the band afterwards got very dodgy and after some snogging we escaped 🙄
Did you meet Jon?

Reactions: 6
Re Jon Bon Jovi.
Christ, that’s depressing. Sometimes I wonder if men would stick solely to teens and kids if it were legal.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.